Favorite Post-Confessions Madge album

The Bling

Which one do you prefer?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Your best Madge

• Hard Candy (2008)
    • MDNA (2012)
    • Rebel Heart (2015)
    • I'll be extra and say Celebration (2009)
    • None, her early work is better :poot:
    • I'll wait for #M14

Featured Posts

The Bling

We all know her last commercially aclaimed album was #M10, Confessions On A Dance Floor (2005) (we do, right? :poot:). But Queen Madge has given us bops and life since then with some other 3 albums (this far :stalkga:). But fans have always said that these are her weakest albums. What is your opinion on the subject? What is your favorite out of these 3 albums? And do you like them as much as the rest?

1. Rebel Heart (2015)

tumblr_nuj034QaIs1qltoc4o2_500.gif

Her last album (for now :stalkga:) is my favorite of the 3. It just works so well as a body of work :tony: The ballads are beautiful, the bops are BOPSs... What else could you ask for? I still have a problem with the lyrics that feel a bit immature compared to previous work, and Bitch I'm Madonna as well :neyde: but... it's her greatest effort after Confessions and we appreciate it :pray:Ghosttown, Inside Out, Heartbreakcity, Wash All Over Me, Rebel Heart, Devil Pray... I love ALL of the songs, the 24 of them (yeah, even Autotune Baby, come for me I'm ready :whitney:)

2. Hard Candy (2008)

tumblr_lqf6lyiEPC1qezxsoo1_500.gif

This would have to be my 2nd favorite out of the 3, because of the enormous amount of filler this album has :interestinga: It has some of my favorite Madonna songs EVER (Give It 2 Me, 4 Minutes, Heartbeat, Miles Away, DWRY, Voices :pray:), which is quite a big statement, but the extra fat really really cuts on my enjoyment of the album as a whole. It has some BANGERS, but the songs that are not bangers are like... :awkney:

2.5. Celebration (2009)

tumblr_oi6t25w6ER1u2gzw0o1_500.gif

I'll include this one just in case there are some hardcore haters in here :selena: I don't mean the whole compilation album, just the BOPS that are Revolver (my favorite Madonna song ever sksksk :tony:), Celebration and I'ts So Cool

3. MDNA (2012)

giphy.gif

My least favorite out of the 3. I'll be nice and say it's one of the few Madonna albums I can listen from beginning to end without skipping any of the tracks, but... the lyrics feel so childish and such a stepback from previous work :lolly: I still love this album and play it full every once in a while :tony:Masterpiece, Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, Beautiful Killer...

So, what about you? :hor: (I can sense this flopping already sksksks)

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Irrelevant

Rebel Heart EASILY. The only con is that the album feels disjointed as a whole and the Rebel Heart concept could've been used better.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Sneaky Oliver

I like Hard Candy so much! MDNA makes sense when you watch the tour but the album has so many fillers/unnecessary tracks like Superstar or TUTR. Hard Candy's "fillers" are still so fun like She's Not Me 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

1. Rebel Heart. For delivering masterpieces like Devil Pray, Messiah, Unapologetic Bitch and the very underrated Beautiful Scars. But the songs like BiM, Holy Water and S.E.X are meh.
2. Hard Candy. The highs of the album are better than Rebel Heart's highs but the lows are really low and some songs are way too long (Spanish Lessons and Voices are some of my disliked Madonna songs).
3. MDNA. Well... Madonna's worst album. Disappointing lyrics for a Madonna album, production okay at best, many fillers, and B'Day song is awful. Also my phone died the last time I listened to it, in August, it's not a coincidence ;)

Phoebe Buffay

1. Hard Candy: Candy Shop, 4 Minutes, Give It 2 Me, Heartbeat, Miles Away, Beat Goes On, Dance 2night, Devil Wouldn't Recognize You (:diane:) and Voices.

2. Rebel Heart: Rebel Heart, Messiah, S.E.X., Veni Vidi Vici, Holy Water, Body Shop, Iconic and Graffiti Heart.

3. MDNA: Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, I'm Addicted (:tony:), I Don't Give A, Love Spent, Falling Free, Best Friend and Beautiful Killer.

KleinGa

Okay the Rebel Heart demos were :firega:

She ruined it completely especially Devil Pray omg I was so mad 

But for that reason, MDNA easily 

Hard Candy is a close second

The Bling
18 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

1. Rebel Heart. For delivering masterpieces like Devil Pray, Messiah, Unapologetic Bitch and the very underrated Beautiful Scars. But the songs like BiM, Holy Water and S.E.X are meh.
2. Hard Candy. The highs of the album are better than Rebel Heart's highs but the lows are really low and some songs are way too long (Spanish Lessons and Voices are some of my disliked Madonna songs).
3. MDNA. Well... Madonna's worst album. Disappointing lyrics for a Madonna album, production okay at best, many fillers, and B'Day song is awful. Also my phone died the last time I listened to it, in August, it's not a coincidence ;)

Okay this is literally me :diane: Except for the phone part, kii :rip:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

It's hard to say, Hard Candy was pretty consistent and fun but never really fell into it.

MDNA meant to be too but she threw some tracks that makes the whole edm concept get lost, still great.

Rebel Heart is quite messy imo, I can't draw a line to conect the sounds of the album, I keep thinking it would have been better if Kanye was the executive producer.

I chose MDNA though

... and now i just sit in silence.

MDNA

maybe I let u shoot me down

cause u are beautiful killer

I'm addicted

gang bang

the cover art THE TOUR 

VOGUE 2012

I love that album. NO HATE NO STRESS

1 minute ago, Antonoff said:

It's hard to say, Hard Candy was pretty consistent and fun but never really fell into it.

MDNA meant to be too but she threw some tracks that makes the whole edm concept get lost, still great.

Rebel Heart is quite messy imo, I can't draw a line to conect the sounds of the album, I keep thinking it would have been better if Kante was the executive producer.

I chose MDNA though

ma people

17 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Okay the Rebel Heart demos were :firega:

She ruined it completely especially Devil Pray omg I was so mad 

But for that reason, MDNA easily 

Hard Candy is a close second

yaas monster like for real

s.e.x. demo was amazing

Archived