opinion

Say Something Nice About Gaga

TheWitness

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
panosmonster

no no no, this is not Gagadaily friendly. Start a topic about how you hate gaga and despise everything she's done and you'll end up at the trending topics. :)

3 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

no no no, this is not Gagadaily friendly. Start a topic about how you hate gaga and despise everything she's done and you'll end up at the trending topics. :)

that's so sad

Glamourpuss

I am often critical of her but she has helped me through tough times with her music and performances. 

I forgive her for cancelling my Europe show. I hope she feels better soon and she should take as long as she needs to recover before releasing LG6. 

giskardsb

Gaga is a real musician and tremendous vocalist who chose pop music as her entry into the public consciousness.  I believe that pop star is the bottom rung of her ladder, not the top, and it's only further up from here.  She's got potential to be a major player in hollywood and broadway, as well as further discovering herself and improving herself as a musician and songwriter.   I look forward to seeing her strive to reach her full potential.

Archived