Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Real Tea on Gaga

ryanripley

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

I love this thread so much 

ubdJFIu.jpg

I love her sooo much:kara: and no one i know will understand my love for her:kara: my Queen:kara:

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
7 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think that it's not about Gaga losing passion her passion, but about fans losing their passion. :trollga:

When you lose your interest for somebody your passion waters down and you start idealizing the past and after some time you won't be able to recognize the artist. It's normal as a fanbase gets older and I think this what affects this fanbase now.

maybe fans need to find passions of other kinds besides living vicariously through a pop star.  Create their own passion so that they can allow Gaga to live her own.

Gaga oh lala

I first discovered Lady Gaga when I was just 10 years old . what made me really fall in love with her was The Fame Monster era  during my middle. High school and college year i have Battle with depression, anxiety and Suicidal Thoughts. There are days where I just wanted to end it all without her music and speeches  I wouldn't be here because of Gaga and I would like to thank her hopefully I can  thanks her someday in person.

NIGHTCRAWLER

Thank you for making this thread and bringing some positivity on GGD. I feel like there's not many positive monsters here and I'm happy that you are one!

PEACE & LOVE

MUSIC NOT THE BLING

PAWS UP

<3 GAGA <3

monster4life231

attachment.php?attachmentid=576424&stc=1

How I feel entering this site sometimes. :ladyhaha:

spread peace - #MJInnocent

22 hours ago, sarahb said:

I'm hoping most fans support her even longer than that 

YAAAASSSSSS YOURE DEAD RIGHT :ladyhaha:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived