Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is wasting her career

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

lolitamuse

Shakira--41 and still *smashing* the charts--says hi 

Also, 

To think Gaga has to stop making pop music because she turns 40 is maaaad sexist. There are so many male artists who are over the age 40 or almost 40 that still get #1 songs. John Legend, Kanye, Eminem, Pharrell, etc. No one is sitting here going "Hmm, when is Pharrell gonna stop making pop music because he's in his 40s?"

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xoxo rest Joanne wish her the best and leave her alone little managers

do them managers have anything else to do ? She is doing it with her team the way she wants it. I wish her good luck. Health first. The older she is the better, like wine. Swines xoxo

Oh my god you should actually be ashamed of yourself. This bitch works so hard to make music, her aspiration, to be our mother monster, a byproduct, and to sell, her livelihood and an aspect of her career that she must fulfill for record companies. She works so ****ing hard that she neglects herself and her body by pushing herself to the limit to be amazing for us, and you're saying she's 'wasting her career'. She did the Superbowl last year, the second best according to a reputable  article, and she's wasting her career?

Lady Gaga reads Gagadaily. If she read this, she'd wonder what her fanbase has come to. Health not the Bling.

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

1 minute ago, lolitamuse said:

Shakira--41 and still *smashing* the charts--says hi 

Also, 

To think Gaga has to stop making pop music because she turns 40 is maaaad sexist. There are so many male artists who are over the age 40 or almost 40 that still get #1 songs. John Legend, Kanye, Eminem, Pharrell, etc. No one is sitting here going "Hmm, when is Pharrell gonna stop making pop music because he's in his 40s?"

tea. 

madonna's best work came in the later part of her career way beyond her 30s (ray of light up to hard candy. that's 10 years AND she was older than gaga). gaga is FARRRRR from wasting her career

29 minutes ago, Mr Peeps said:

Why do these kind of threads always happen when Gaga goes quiet :saladga:

Because when she's loud (the insta posts etc) the bling fans happen. Example: @ApplauseftAdele :whitney:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Saint Laurent

You're wrong actually - I'm personally looking forward to her mature albums. Her voice, songwriting and production will be mature too, making for a much better album.

Also, when Gaga is in her 40's, I'll be in my 30's so realistically, why do I care if she's on the radio or whatever? I'll just be listening to her music as I drive to work and going to see her when she's in town.

Unless you're currently 13, the impact of her career maturing is minimal.

Also, what's this nonsense about careers only lasting until late 20's? That's a pile of bullshit and you know it. I could list so many female artists just from memory who have done exceptionally well, even peaked, beyond the age of 29.

RodeckDanny

Oh my God I'll just pretend I never read this 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

ryanripley

bigger backlash than Man Of The Woods

this website stans positivity again

558x526.png.25149edd0793412c9bbdffee9d3cccfb.large

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

baptism

I actually completely agree with the OP. Gaga has aged herself very seriously and it's definitely going to impact her future sales and career. Everyone runs to threads like these and takes it personally and has meltdowns, but it's true. Musically, stylistically, artistically, physically... she barely resembles the Lady Gaga of even five years ago and she's not getting any younger. 

Itsbrenda

I’m only disappointed with Gagas output as an artist, she writes a lot and at the start I thought she would be the kind of artist who has 70 albums of work. 

Especially in the Streaming age it’s a shame doesn’t embrace the fact you can put a body of work out and have people hear it without the huge tours and constant interviews. 

How great would it be to get AP Act 2 just on Spotify and Apple Music? Something for fans only. Plus EP’s of themes and ideas? Her main releases stay the same with the tours but it’s so easy these days to contact with fans and make your music accessible. 

OT: she isn’t waisting her career 

Archived