💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE 2.0 | The Fame

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio

g6asFuq.jpg

Heeeeey bitches y'all thot I officially departed?! Well think again! I'm back and READY for this gig, but are you?

Now I know you may all be thinking - she had already had done herses! But let me explain! This rate was done back when Joanne wasn't even out yet! And I won't even mention the embarrassing number of submissions it got, but you know, it was a first for all of us, the first rate I hosted, the first rate you took part it, and it was the base for this big trend you all have come to know and love, so now that much more of the site is fond of this idea, I decided to remake this megarate, so that you all get to participate in what first seemed like a complicated mess that nobody would wanna wrap their head around, and now I'm ready, and I'm here to deliver the megarate that The Fame always deserved but never got!

giphy.gif

And for those interested, check out the flop that was the first megarate!

Spoiler

so without further ado, let's get to the rules!

giphy.gif

RULES

1- Assign a numerical rating, out of 10, to each song participating in this Megarate (decimals are allowed and encouraged to avoid ties). You are allowed to score one song as an 11, meaning your favorite track, and one song as a 0, meaning your least favorite track. It is not required to use the 11 or the 0 in your rates, but it's encouraged. 

2- It is also encouraged that you include commentary on the songs or the album as a whole!

3- NO TROLLING PLEASE. Rates that I deem worthy of trolling will be thrown out.

4- Send your completed list of scores to myself via personal messenger by March 11, 2018 and tune into the Results Show later that week!

5- For the ones who took part in any of my previous rates - PLEASE create a new PM to send yours in, I've deleted all the previous ones due to capacity issues.

6- If you can not send me messages, do NOT post your scores in public (this thread or my status updates). PLEASE request to be added to a PM in this thread.

7- The most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!

and finally, this is the tracklist you will be rating, I really hope you enjoy this, I'm thrilled to be re-doing it, and if it turns out to be a success, you can expect a TFM redo in the future!

giphy.gif

1- Just Dance
2- LoveGame
3- Paparazzi
4- Poker Face
5- Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
6- Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
7- The Fame
8- Money Honey
9- Starstruck
10- Boys Boys Boys
11- Paper Gangsta
12- Brown Eyes
13- I Like It Rough
14 - Summerboy
15- Disco Heaven
16- Again, Again
17- Retro, Dance, Freak

giphy.gif

HAVE FUN

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

TAGLIST

Hide contents

From The Fame Megarate

From The Fame Monster Megarate

From The Joanne Megarate

From The Born This Way Megarate

From The ARTPOP Megarate

From The Discography Megarate

From The Unreleased Megarate

From The Ultraviolence Megarate

From The 13 Reasons Why Characters Megarate

From the RuPaul's Drag Race Queens Megarate

RAMROD

Yas, fam! Thanks for tagging me. Wait for my PM :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tom Nook

10 years of The Fame, time to give Paper Gangsta the justice it deserves 

PFUpJKJ.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

10 years of The Fame, time to give Paper Gangsta the justice it deserves 

PFUpJKJ.gif

The rightful winner! I'm expecting taste ladies

giphy.gif

Antonio
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

YAAAAAAAS I'M READY

giphy.gif

Tag me from now on on anything you do @Antonio btw :hor:

Participate in this rate and you'll be part of the taglist

giphy.gif

TheJoanneJoker

yasssssssss

sorry I missed out on some of your megarates but I've been going through some hard times

Oriane

I hope we can do it for every album, it took me a while to start participating in megarates so I didn't do the previous ones unfortunately !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

I love love love this album. Everthing will get a high score except for Money Honey. That needs to be deleted

-flamingo-dribbble.gif

Antonio
1 hour ago, Beytwice said:

yasssssssss

sorry I missed out on some of your megarates but I've been going through some hard times

Awe hope you're doing good darling! And don't even worry about that, it's all good!

giphy.gif

TheJoanneJoker
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

Awe hope you're doing good darling! And don't even worry about that, it's all good!

giphy.gif

i'm fine now

survived another mental breakdown today but I'm fine lmao

Antonio
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

I hope we can do it for every album, it took me a while to start participating in megarates so I didn't do the previous ones unfortunately !

TFM with it's 20 submissions is definitely gonna get a revamp, but then rates started getting more trendy w/ Joanne getting like around 30 (?) BTW over 40, and ARTPOP, well, 100, no more no less

giphy.gif

But I am going to go through them again, but the ones that didn't get their recognition are first priority baby!

Archived