💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What did the animal imagery mean?

Edonis

Featured Posts

Edonis
Just now, Gardevoir said:

Always thought the rhino pic was supposed be a dig at people thinking she got rhinoplasty :sis: and the tentacle maybe she’s into hentai :selena: 

Nnnnnnnn that would be genius if that were the case!!! :diane:

I always thought the tentacle pic looked eerily similar to an infamous Marlon Brando of something in his mouth :gaycat:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the rhino imagery was because her and Ian were both mocked for their physical appearances. idk, they have similar noses.

3 points in and ready for more

Edonis
1 minute ago, Miel said:

I thought the rhino imagery was because her and Ian were both mocked for their physical appearances. idk, they have similar noses.

Wait, I'm shook. When was Ian mocked for his nose? :udidnt: What messy rat needs to get dragged to the pits?

I think a lot of the animal imagery was done just out of a lack of creativity in regards to the visuals. There wasn't much of a cohesive visual theme for the era apart for the hat and booty short uniform she sported for a while. 

Like it though..especially the rhino horns (though I've seen ppl dispute that those are not rhino horns and are actually horned lizard horns. You know..the one's found in the desert or w/e so maybe that fits in with the whole California desert scenes she used for the PI and MR mvs? idk...prob reaching and trying to make something out of nothing.)

i think she ate the fame monster and let that part of herself go (tentacle), and considers the art form that she does endangered (rhino horns), the lizard was very thematic for the setting of coachella, and idk about the last two :selena:

Edonis
6 minutes ago, saispas said:

i think she ate the fame monster and let that part of herself go (tentacle), and considers the art form that she does endangered (rhino horns), the lizard was very thematic for the setting of coachella, and idk about the last two :selena:

The first part about the Fame Monster is actually quite plausible :diane:

Just now, Edonis said:

The first part about the Fame Monster is actually quite plausible :diane:

WAIT because she was having a struggle with the tentacle, what if she ate the Fame Monster and it was coming back up? it could be a nod to a future era or the original concept of LG5

Edonis
2 minutes ago, saispas said:

WAIT because she was having a struggle with the tentacle, what if she ate the Fame Monster and it was coming back up? it could be a nod to a future era or the original concept of LG5

We can hope sis :diane:

Emigrante

Rhino is mockery of her rhinoplasty rumours and tentacle in her mouth means life suffocating.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

Hide contents

tumblr_ol4n6raB3P1tl1wfio1_500.gif

I never noticed the tongue coming out of her mouth:udidnt:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Lord Temptation

And what about the inflatable octopus dresses during ARTPOP? How are they linked? :oprah:

RAMROD

Gaga is trying to say she the real Disney Villain by devouring the other HBIC in that manor.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived