💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Do You Not Like Taylor Swift?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

She seems like one of those mean girls in high school I started disliking her when she tried to sabotage Katy when she dropped witness

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i enjoyed reputation but her previous music is lowkey corny (especially 22 omg) also i don't really know nor care for her as a person

i don't dislike her but at the same time, i don't really care for her and don't plan on buying a ticket to her show

You didn't find reputation to be corny? :oprah:

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

You didn't find reputation to be corny? :oprah:

idk did i? :oprah:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

derpmonster
18 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Never been into het but the start of this era had me interested.

It's better for all of us to stay away from hets :lolga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Magneto

I love her music and live for her songwriting. She just doesn't really do it for me in terms of live performances both vocally and stage presence wise

Free my mind

DimitrisARTPOP

She has a mediocre voice, no stage presence, her song writing is boring cause the only thing that she's writing about is her boyfriends... 
I like most of her singles and the 1989 :golfclap:

tomsches

I don't like her mostly because her music is bad and she has proven to be fake and arrogant 

Irrelevant

She's cute and makes good songs (only applies to pre-reputation era). End Game truly brought an end to her game oh wow

E4w3a6e.gif

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

edengowon
On 2/11/2018 at 4:26 PM, GaGaSwift said:

I have been a huge swiftie for pretty much my whole life. I've seen her live 3 times (soon to be 5). And I have done everything I do for gaga for her as well (buy albums first day, watch award shows, follow her social media closely, etc.). I have always been puzzled on peoples reasons for why they don't like her or her music. I constantly ask people this question and I wanted to bring it to GGD. What is your opinion of Ms. Taylor Alison Swift.

ALISON!?? I DIDN'T KNOW THIS!! But seriously, Wildest Dreams and Gorgeous SLAYSSSS

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived