💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Do You Not Like Taylor Swift?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

PopMonstre

I liked her older stuff (before Shake It Off, etc) but now...idk I think it’s mostly her that gets in my way of enjoying her music. She used to have this sweet persona and now she’s all “you’re calling me a snake? Well then I’ll just own that label!” Like girl...no...and like someone said above she’s kind of cringy. I liked maybe two songs from her last album and I honestly can’t listen to Reputation. Maybe she’s not my kind of music but it sounds awful to me:saladga:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Salvador Sequea

I like her music since Red :chica:.

I love 1989  :tony: and I actually have it and it's one of my favourite albums of all time tbh it's pretty easy to listen.

But actually I don't like her personality that much :interestinga:.

Even tho I would love to see something like Ryan Murphy's Feud, but with Taylor vs Katy 'cause it seems it's a good story to tell on TV idk :sis:.

PrinceGaga

I find her performances extremely sh!tty and cringey. Like soooo bad I can’t watch. I like 1989 and Fearless. Red is good too and I haven’t listened to speak now. Reputation is really really not good imo. Very try hard and desperate to be edgy.

Her as a person: :saladga: 

I don’t dislike or like her. I really don’t think I care enough about her to be either. She’s just there.

Her songwriting is ok, voice is ok, stage presence is ok, in other words she is mediocre.

She can’t dance but still dances (I won’t blame Adele coz she didn’t release what TS released).

She is fake. Too much for the bling. Secretly is against what she says she is. Uses feminism to defend every **** moves she’s done and accuses people of sexist for not agreeing what SHE alone does.

IMO just a mediocre pop star with bad personality.

Because she never said anything against the person calling her “the perfect pop star” because she was white but then she sued the person who called her out on her bs. 

Where is the logic? Certainly not in her head. 

Makes me wonder what she thinks about Donald tho. 

TheWitness
47 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Been a hardcore stan since the 1989 era:diane: I had just turned 14 at that time and I first ”discovered” her music when I accidentally bought 1989 using my mothers saved credit card on Itunes:poot:

REP is  :firega:  Both 1989 and reputation has made it in to my top five albums list too:kara:

She’s also my favourite alongside Gags and I love that she’s authentic:diane: (too bad  pressed haters claim otherwise:triggered:) It’s 

giphy.gif

Other than 89 and rep, I’ve only heard and bought RED, which is a masterpiece(All To Well sells the cake alone tbh:firega:). I also love Enchanted, Love Story and You Belong with me from previous albums:kara: I might take a listen to the three earlier albums in the future though:heart:

Did you participate in the Megarate or/and Big Brother for Reputation? You feel very familiar:oprah:

Giving me that promo :lolly: 

Host Of Lyricasism

StrawberryBlond

Because she's a really petty, backstabbing mean girl, more than anything. I've noticed it for years. She's made diss songs against critics, Kanye, Katy, all her exes. Anyone who gives her the slightest criticism seems to be worth making a song about. It amazes me that she has the amount of fans she does. Don't they know a snake in the grass when they see one? And yes, I called her a snake long before the scandal. She's successfully manipulated the world into thinking that she's a really sweet, innocent girl who's never at fault and she made millions fall for it. The problem is, now she's turning her back on that with Reputation, its leaving a lot of people feeling very confused as to who the real Taylor is. So she comes across as very fake because of it. She obviously goes through so many boyfriends because she's a nightmare to live with. I don't get how celebrities like Kim Kardashian, who has been with the same guy for nearly 6 years and has 3 children with him is constantly called all the names under the sun constantly and yet we're supposed to stop slut shaming Taylor despite the fact that she's had well over 9 boyfriends before the age of 30! There's more that she's been rumoured to be linked to in the past that haven't been officially recorded either and this doesn't even include the ones she dated before getting famous. She even admits in her own song, I Did Something Bad, that she uses guys and pretty much loves and leaves them. And that awful girl squad was laughable. She doesn't have the first clue about feminism and contradicts herself constantly. I've certainly never seen her as a girl's girl.

This isn't even touching on her actual music. She's average at best. Reputation was actually the first album of hers that got a decent score from me but she sure took her a long time to get this good. Never understood why so many critics fawn over her songwriting and while she can play several instruments she's hardly the most gifted. Her vocals have improved a bit but she's certainly not a natural singer either. How is this worthy of Grammys? Any kind of praise? The world loves bland, what can I say?

3 hours ago, MillionMarkys said:

I still cannot understand how she gets blamed for things she hasn't done or how people twist things to make her look bad. 

What things has she been blamed for that she hasn't done? And when has anything been twisted to make her look bad? Everything that has even been pinned in on her is her fault or something she started or involved her lying or being overly petty. At most, I can understand why some people like her music but why they like her as a person is beyond my comprehension. If someone like Taylor walked among as as a normal citizen, she'd be called out for being fake and stuck up. It's likely because she's a celebrity that she gets away with her bad attitude.

Xoxo Adriana

I dont hate her, I really liked Reputation, I especially think she is super pretty and admire that she hasn't turned to plastic surgery or fillers to dramatically change her appearance. What I'm kinda getting annoyed about with her is how some of the worst songs she's released at the moment are charting (i.e: End Game, one of the worst songs from Taylor I've heard). There are so many great songs with great potential that deserve the top charts yet we get trash songs like this one constantly played on the radio. But I guess I can't blame her, teens are taking over the charts and radio with their bad music requests.....so really in the end I don't have anything against her :laughga: 

Generic, basic, snake, fake af, not very smart...

ready for those wp but was worth it:queenga:

I mean sis she was literally exposed as a snake so people disliking her personality shouldn't be surprising :air::selena: 

lost in limbo

I need the bitch in Hollywood, the snake, the Regina George person who can also be sweet. Taylor fits that perfectly as a person. She's not a bad person, she's just a snake. And That's What I Like.mp3

Her music bops too :lolly: The Reputation era's being a bit of a mess tho

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

DeleteMyAccount

I listen to music from all of her eras. She definitely has talent. However, she can't dance. And she hardly ever sings without backtrack these days which backs up the critics saying she can't sing.

But, like many have already mentioned, her personality is a bit questionable. Especially with Reputation she's been taking the "snake" thing way too serious for someone who is almost 30. She's also always tries to play the victim and says she's all for women but has hypocritically called out other women in the past instead of just taking the high road. And I don't think that's far from the truth considering everyone else seems to agree. She kind of reminds me of Tonya Harding in the sense that she hasn't really done anything bad, but her whole gig is based off of how people view her(relationships, snakes, etc) instead of her taking control of the situation in a mature way.

Archived