Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Do You Not Like Taylor Swift?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

I think she is a smart gurl. Bussines mogul. 

Pesonally I loooove reputation 

some songs from 1989; those to are bop albums

she ll keep evolveing 

And I even love her bitch reputation. She is just 'fearless' cute yung rapunxel

they never see it comeing what Ill do next ?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami

I don't want to be mean or rude but to me she's just so bland and boring :awkney: 

and this whole 'bad bitch' vibe she's trying to give this era just comes off as desperate :awkney: 

Beatiful gowns though :awkney: 

I disagree with the way she acts sometimes, but I do like her and her music :shrug: Reputation has some really good bops too :giveup: 

ordinarynam1310

I enjoy her music especially the well-written one like All Too Well, but her personality is meh..

She always tries to be relatable and be this perfect girl and sometimes play the victim

Dominic

I like her. Sure she is definitely the bling but i dont mind that when they've got the music to back it up. All artists are thirsty for bling, Taylor is just more outspoken and better at it aha. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

So the thread topic specifically asks people why they do not like her . But all I’m seeing are people saying they love her blah blah .

Personally I find her too high school mean girl type and boring at the same time . Her music tho is okay 👌🏾 

I love her music but she seems like an annoying person

I never pay attention to personnality and personal life anyways of other artists that i'm not obsessed about (most of them are dead), I only pay attention to music and when it comes down to it Taylor got some good stuff, that's all that matters she's an artist not a reality tv star is she?

It really doesnt matter to me how she is irl 

nattuggla

I think she is very talented in writing catchy songs. I'll give her that. 

But she seems like an unpleasant person to me with her feuds and her role in victimizing herself all the time. 

I wish she would move on from this and write songs about more serious topics like social issues. She rather played her game safe than risk something and if she is not stepping up I would never consider her as someone who can be taken very seriously. 

MillionMarkys

She is my second favourite. I have followed her since 2009 when I started following Gaga. I've bought all of her albums from Speak Now on release date, and I saw 1989 World Tour which I have to say is either my favourite concert I've ever attended or is tied with JWT as it. I did book tickets for reputation tour but I've nervous about going to a concert (especially in a stadium) so I'm on the fence about going or selling it. 

reputation isn't my favourite album by her, but I still love it. And I'm really glad she's stuck to her own standards with how she behaves and dresses even if she is now more "edgy."

I think Taylor has more songs that I just *adore* than Gaga does, and more songs that I have personal attachments and memories to, which is odd since Gaga is my main favourite. I think that Fearless through 1989 is an almost flawless discography.

As a person I consider myself more alike her than I do Gaga, and I think she's lovely. I still cannot understand how she gets blamed for things she hasn't done or how people twist things to make her look bad. 

I don’t dislike Taylor Swift at all. 

I simply don’t like Reputation, at all. 

Taylor has consistently had at least one or two bops per album, but this new album is just really not very good IMO. 

My only actual criticism of her would be I think the whole “snake” thing and making a second album based off of what people think of her is stale. I don’t find it interesting, cool, nor engaging as a member of the GP. 

PartySick
51 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Because to me her music is mediocre, her voice is average at best, and she's nothing special. I also don't care for her personality.

PlushGlamorousAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gi

Ditto :lolly:

🖤

Diamonster
43 minutes ago, JustinTrudeau said:

Her personality bugs me. It's almost too perfect, like some girls at a high school. I can't trust her.

thiss, is so perfect good girl it's bland, I listen to her songs and stuff but her as a person and her music are forgettable, I don't even dislike her because she doesn't provoke enough of a reaction to even get to hate, she just kinda.... is there

LADYGAGASHOOCK
47 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

I have been a huge swiftie for pretty much my whole life. I've seen her live 3 times (soon to be 5). And I have done everything I do for gaga for her as well (buy albums first day, watch award shows, follow her social media closely, etc.). I have always been puzzled on peoples reasons for why they don't like her or her music. I constantly ask people this question and I wanted to bring it to GGD. What is your opinion of Ms. Taylor Alison Swift.

Been a hardcore stan since the 1989 era:diane: I had just turned 14 at that time and I first ”discovered” her music when I accidentally bought 1989 using my mothers saved credit card on Itunes:poot:

REP is  :firega:  Both 1989 and reputation has made it in to my top five albums list too:kara:

She’s also my favourite alongside Gags and I love that she’s authentic:diane: (too bad  pressed haters claim otherwise:triggered:) It’s 

giphy.gif

Other than 89 and rep, I’ve only heard and bought RED, which is a masterpiece(All To Well sells the cake alone tbh:firega:). I also love Enchanted, Love Story and You Belong with me from previous albums:kara: I might take a listen to the three earlier albums in the future though:heart:

Did you participate in the Megarate or/and Big Brother for Reputation? You feel very familiar:oprah:

bloody g

Because she loves being the center of attention and loves it when drama revolves around her. Not only that, but she used it as a whole album concept and tried (and achieved it) to make money out of her problematic persona with Reputation :saladga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived