💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BREAKING: Sixth Gaga Album Lead Coming on April 20th, Full Album in May

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole
31 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

Nah we ain't getting a new album until the 7th September this year. Should be fun.

U know something :gum: 

Hello Gaga

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

As Khaleesi I shall ride Drogon to this twitter and rain fire on that account. The misleading information that brings False hope to my people ends NOW. 

giphy.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

12 minutes ago, artd0me said:

You mean Million Reasons :D

and you DID NOT say that

353394ff839cbf6082394207f669512e.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

2 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

4/20?

SHE GONNA RE-RELEASE ARTPOP WITH MARY JANE HOLLAND AS THE LEAD:giveup:

THIS WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRU

Ugh do you guys seriously believe that if he works for Interscope they would allow him to tweet stuff about Gaga releasing before her. 

ELEMENTALITY
21 minutes ago, tutiHUN said:

OMG I just saw that they're saying it's called Wet Paint 

Kinda here for "Wet Paint" tbh :lolly:

MaryJaneHolland

Holy hell tho, these lyrics are great :lolly: Reminds me of the "insider" Awakening who used to post really great lines, but they said they were fake themselves.

nattuggla
8 minutes ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

OMG I just saw that they're saying it's called Wet Paint 

Kinda here for "Wet Paint" tbh :lolly:

I would prefer "Wet Pants" :ladyhaha:

antpats2

The fact that after years of false rumours, people still believe things from accounts like this from someone who claims to have a VERY specific job that by announcing it on twitter, they can easily be found and traced back and fired and possibly even charged for leaking private information is really insane. If this was coming from an account that was leaking material or had gotten information in a means that seemed legitimate (works at a radio station where a new track was played or received an email about it etc) which would usually be a verified account then yeah I would believe it. I could make an account and say “lg6 is titled black kite out next month” and say I worked at universal and people would believe it. It’s sad actually 💀

reminder: when people claim they know SPECIFIC information is it always false. Even when radio stations announced news of PI, they didn’t say the title but just the fact that it was coming within a month 

The internet is free and some people have too much time on their hands and an idea. That’s what this is and nothing more

Archived