ryanripley

it's so obvious this account is fake, please stop posting about it :rip: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELEMENTALITY
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Out of the few people that were asked to come to that meeting, and out of the few of those who were in vacations at this moment, it probably isn’t very hard to spot who this is and I doubt anyone would endanger their career like that :triggered: 

If you look at their tweeting history, they don't seem to be super high up, more like resources or something involving the marketing staff but maybe not like one of the people at the big secret meetings. Whoever this is keeps saying they get called in to work randomly too so it seems like they might be from the promo end or someone who gets stuff set up for the managers/label execs.

DelusionalGaga
Just now, ELEMENTALITY said:

Unless it's evening time and they are now off work.

Or on break?

:saladga:

No, I mean in general. Why would an employee at a major record label tell all this information to stans on twitter. I can't think of a single reason why any adult would actually do this 

Love hype.

That said, I don't like the implications of a fabricated fibromyalgia attack.

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

If you look at their tweeting history, they don't seem to be super high up, more like resources or something involving the marketing staff but maybe not like one of the people at the big secret meetings. Whoever this is keeps saying they get called in to work randomly too so it seems like they might be from the promo end or someone who gets stuff set up for the managers/label execs.

But how would they know all that if they weren’t that involved ?

Earthling

I'm living for all these insider twitter rumor threads :ladyhaha:

Gets my hyped af for the Gaga slayage to come :firega:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Xoxo Adriana

LOL isn't this the same account that said she's postponing it to 2019/2020 release only a few days ago? :rip: This account is legit so fake, other insider accounts were posting this hours before this did and now since they feel outnumbered or some sh*t they decided to join in. Account once again ExposedT

61I2zlkaXdL._SX355_.jpg

LGMonster95

I thought it was legit for a couple of seconds then i saw "insider account" and my excitement got thrown right in the bottomless pit

Andrew Warhola

I actually remember MusicTruthtell :rip:

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

I just find it funny how they didn’t predict her releasing the Joanne Piano Version if this person is working for them :oprah:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

ELEMENTALITY
3 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

I actually remember MusicTruthtell :rip:

I mean its possible they've been wrong about some stuff in the past because things change, but.....they've gotten alot of **** eerily detailed correct in the past yo. They've predicted Grammy looks, when other artists were dropping, and what people were gonna do at award shows. They even predicted correctly before we even knew that she was gonna release PI when ****ing Joanne was coming out. 

AnnTakamaki
7 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Mah hip, mah back

All these insiders are wack

FairWelloffFritillarybutterfly-max-1mb.g

Leak it now leak it good leak this info just like you should :lolly:

Archived