💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga did not loose her creativity

Quark

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

So u agree that visuals are good? But u r also saying she lost her creativity coz her team isn't there anymore. So what is the truth. What are u actually trying to say?.

that she became the typical puppet pop star that make cute safe boring things to be loved and look cute

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

???? i don't see how that stops the visuals from being amazing? :huh: the tour was sold out so a lot of the GP saw it

the visuals weren't her best but they were great, i'm not saying the pink hat is an amazing concept but the era has been creative as a whole lol

stop being so pressedt that ARTPOP is over, ARTPOP had some cheap visuals and messy moments and wasn't her best work

she doesn't have to push the boundaries with every era, otherwise that would get boring and it lowkey was

Dada, Boomkack and Nicola and the rest of her creative team wasnt in the ARTPOP era tho lmao, did i ever mentioned ARTPOP? No, overal she did lost it with Joanne, aint my fault tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

that she became the typical puppet pop star that make cute safe boring things to be loved and look cute

If u think that gaga is like any other popstar then i think u are wasting ur time on her maybe move on and look for someone u think is creative dont take me the wrong way :selena:

How can anoyone not love gaga

PunkTheFunk
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but when i saw the tour and coachella and PI/JW video, creative spark did come to my mind :poot: 

like i said, you're just taking a few guitar performances are joanne as a whole when she's been creative this era

But those the tour and coachella interludes were literally flashed on screen for like 3 seconds though :selena: If those visuals had been the dominant motifs of the era, I wouldn't be saying this.

I'm taking the few guitar performances as representative of the entire era because she that's how she chose to present the era to the general public. She performed Million Reasons at literally every turn. Even at the Superbowl, the Joanne era was presented via Million Reasons. If she had instead sung John Wayne while her face was wrapped in bandages and dripping with ink, then I wouldn't have an argument.

Literally the whole point of this era was to show the general public not that she was able to be innovative and push boundaries, but that she was capable of being a regular girl. Which is why I'm saying that this era did not have the creative spark that her previous eras did, and that's fine, because she wanted it to be that way :poot:

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Yes artists have to evolve. But for better, not worse. n

And im glad she evolved for better:triggered: 

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

And im glad she evolved for better:triggered: 

u in danger sis, run :triggered:

Without her original team, she was never the same again.

2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

But those were literally flashed on screen for like 3 seconds though :selena: If those visuals had been the dominant motifs of the era, I wouldn't be saying this.

I'm taking the few guitar performances as representative of the entire era because she that's how she chose to present the era to the general public. She performed Million Reasons at literally every turn. Even at the Superbowl, the Joanne era was presented via Million Reasons. If she had instead sung John Wayne while her face was wrapped in bandages and dripping with ink, then I wouldn't have an argument.

Literally the whole point of this era was to show the general public not that she was able to be innovative and push boundaries, but that she was capable of being a regular girl. Which is why I'm saying that this era did not have the creative spark that her previous eras did, and that's fine, because wanted it to be that way :poot:

I mean

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

But those the tour and coachella interludes were literally flashed on screen for like 3 seconds though :selena: If those visuals had been the dominant motifs of the era, I wouldn't be saying this.

Literally the whole point of this era was to show the general public not that she was able to be innovative and push boundaries, but that she was capable of being a regular girl. Which is why I'm saying that this era did not have the creative spark that her previous eras did, and that's fine, because she wanted it to be that way :poot:

but they didn't flash on the screen for 3 seconds??? :poot: 

literally a minute and 20 seconds :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PunkTheFunk
Just now, ryanripley said:

but they didn't flash on the screen for 3 seconds??? :poot: 

literally a minute and 20 seconds :poot: 

Still less time than it takes to make a pizza pocket :poot:

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

Dada, Boomkack and Nicola and the rest of her creative team wasnt in the ARTPOP era tho lmao, did i ever mentioned ARTPOP? No, overal she did lost it with Joanne, aint my fault tbh

no but you're always on this forum acting like ARTPOP is underrated

and her team left her, she didn't lose them, they're better left gone

Reality

I feel like some of you guys are missing the point of the original post and a lot of what other people are trying to say. Her "creativity" is not just limited by how many crazy and eclectic costumes she wears, or how much makeup she puts on, but it's much more than that.

Joanne is an inherently non-creative era; it just is. Joanne wasn't meant to be this avant-garde, posh, over-the-top era because if it was, she would have relayed that message to us. Joanne, as an album, was about Stefani, not Gaga. It was about her family, things that truly matter to her, and it was an album that was supposed to represent "Lady Gaga without the fame"—something she put on her Twitter bio during the beginning of the era. 

Gaga has not lost her creativity because of more tame visuals. She was purposefully doing that in order to put the music in the forefront. She even said in the Five Foot Two documentary that she realized that she didn't need all the wigs and makeup in order to convey a powerful and meaningful message.

The visuals are always used throughout the era to highlight the music, and that's what she did. She had a more "stripped down" album and to correlate it with more "stripped down visuals". That goes for the music videos as well. 

She's shown she can be creative through the Super Bowl, the John Wayne music video, JWT interludes, Coachella, etc. She hasn't lost it. This was done purposefully and is in no way an example of her "losing her creativity." 

🃏🖤👹

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Still less time than it takes to make a pizza pocket :poot:

so? :poot: 

DoremonLove
5 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

u in danger sis, run :triggered:

Oh u edited ur comment:triggered: maybe time for u to run to some other so called sparky and creative pop star:triggered:

Archived