💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga did not loose her creativity

Quark

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

I agree. It's just laughable seeing people whining about supposed creativity and spark issues when they themselves quite unimaginative regarding what is creativity, their own definition being limited to some stuffs controversial, crazy costumes  and  "bops". 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

that's not fair to use the worst video of the era as a representation of the eras visuals :selena: 

this is also from the joanne era:

tumblr_p1bz70QnCu1vkwufpo1_500.gif

It was flashed on screen for like 2 seconds :trollga:

95% of the era has been this and you know it

lady-gaga-million-reasons-amas-1.jpg

GettyImages-911511676-1517187199-640x427.jpg

lady-gaga-alan-carr.jpg

DoremonLove
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm a little hesitant to say her creative spark is still alive and well when we went from this

Gaga-Bad-romance-gif-lady-gaga-23250148-480-270.gifdadr2.gif

tumblr_l3petxlD5I1qa2nz2o1_400.gifgiphy.gif

To this

B48soK9.gif

I'm not hating on her. She is allowed to do whatever she wants and that's perfectly fine by me. But you can't try to convince me that her creativity hasn't been dampened over the years.

And to this:trollga: 

tw2zMLf.jpg

2rZi6Aw.jpg

How can anoyone not love gaga

FrankGutz
30 minutes ago, Quark said:

You keep pointing out her lack of creativity but that is just not true. Perfect Illusion the music video may seem simple for example, but the creativity comes in the way the camera was shot. The way Gaga seems to be moving slow but everyone else is moving really fast. In Joanne the song, Gaga kept saying Gooaanne instead of just saying going in order to make the word going sound like Joanne. During the Superbowl she jumped from the roof of the stadium, something no one has done before. Her JWT interludes are very creative. Showing the differences between Joanne and Gaga. How about that piano that lights up with the notes she plays. Or the car crash, obviously intense video of John Wayne that perfectly fits the song. I could keep giong on but her creativity is still here.

lmao, what is that mess

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

lady-gaga-alan-carr.jpg

but all 3 of those are gorgeous examples :poot: like how is turning the whole stage into a glittering field not creative?

and having angel wings on the piano for her to lay down on as a way to finish the era? it's beautiful

i think you're just focusing on the pink hat and piano as the entire era, there's been so many amazing visuals, ARTPOP had it's own low points too

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DoremonLove
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

lady-gaga-alan-carr.jpg

How is this not beautiful :selena: 

FrankGutz
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

that's not fair to use the worst video of the era as a representation of the eras visuals :selena: 

this is also from the joanne era:

tumblr_p1bz70QnCu1vkwufpo1_500.gif

tumblr_ou4ke0ZvHk1uf22zuo1_500.gif

not u using the only good visuals, which are from the tour that got cancelled and nobody but fans watched, sis stop

Visuals this era were dull, boring and bland,  not yall acting like the cowboy girl is a super creative concept when it has been used ages ago by several pop girls already

She lost her creative team like it was mentioned before, so yeah

PunkTheFunk
Just now, ryanripley said:

but all 3 of those are gorgeous examples :poot: like how is turning the whole stage into a glittering field not creative?

and having angel wings on the piano for her to lay down on as a way to finish the era? it's beautiful

It IS beautiful, don't get me wrong :poot: But after years of seeing her push boundaries and create groundbreaking and innovative visuals, I can't help but see the Joanne era and feel like she played it safe. When I see her barefoot and strumming a guitar the words "creative spark" don't really come to mind.

If she wants to take it slow for a while, that's totally fine. But as a devoted fan I'm allowed to believe that she is capable of so much more :poot:

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I never said it wasn't beautiful :selena: Read my post above

SwissMonster

I agree with you. But I have the feeling there are more threads like this then threads actually saying she lost creativity soooo:selena:

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

beautiful is not the same as creative, something can be average done by everyone but still beautiful, we are not saying she didnt gave gorgeous looks, its just she lost her creativity, the way she used to push the pop scene or music videos o fashion, she became a good looking Barbie with cute fashion

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

not u using the only good visuals, which are from the tour that got cancelled and nobody but fans watched, sis stop

Visuals this era were dull, boring and bland,  not yall acting like the cowboy girl is a super creative concept when it has been used ages ago by several pop girls already

???? i don't see how that stops the visuals from being amazing? :huh: the tour was sold out so a lot of the GP saw it

the visuals weren't her best but they were great, i'm not saying the pink hat is an amazing concept but the era has been creative as a whole lol

stop being so pressedt that ARTPOP is over, ARTPOP had some cheap visuals and messy moments and wasn't her best work

she doesn't have to push the boundaries with every era, otherwise that would get boring and it lowkey was

DoremonLove
4 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

So u agree that visuals are good? But u r also saying she lost her creativity coz her team isn't there anymore. So what is the truth. What are u actually trying to say?.

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It IS beautiful, don't get me wrong :poot: But after years of seeing her push boundaries and create groundbreaking and innovative visuals, I can't help but see the Joanne era and feel like she played it safe. When I see her barefoot and strumming a guitar the words "creative spark" don't really come to mind.

If she wants to take it slow for a while, that's totally fine. But as a devoted fan I'm allowed to believe that she is capable of so much more :poot:

but when i saw the tour and coachella and PI/JW video, creative spark did come to my mind :poot: 

like i said, you're just taking a few guitar performances are joanne as a whole when she's been creative this era

DoremonLove
3 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

beautiful is not the same as creative, something can be average done by everyone but still beautiful, we are not saying she didnt gave gorgeous looks, its just she lost her creativity, the way she used to push the pop scene or music videos o fashion, she became a good looking Barbie with cute fashion

Im so glad my barbie didnt look like this when i was a kid

Archived