• Last Reply
monketsharona
4 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

"the promotion isn’t going to be as heavy as Joanne"

Perfect Illusion is SHOOKETH :air: 

Joanne had a lot of promo spots though... Only Perfect Illusion lacked of it

ryanripley

the only believable part is how bad she wants us to hear it

it must kill her not being able to tease us anymore but she learnt from her mistakes :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the only believable part is how bad she wants us to hear it

it must kill her not being able to tease us anymore but she learnt from her mistakes :poot: 

To be honest I kind of believe them on what they said, they had a lot of things right before (PopFactsNews said they have the same sources as them). PopFactsNews were only wrong on Nicki Minaj releasing (and still Nicki liked a tweet saying she delayed her releases because of the leaks of the date)

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest I kind of believe them on what they said, they had a lot of things right before (PopFactsNews said they have the same sources as them). PopFactsNews were only wrong on Nicki Minaj releasing (and still Nicki liked a tweet saying she delayed her releases because of the leaks of the date)

i can believe the first tweet, the promotion tweet and fashion tweet

not too sure about the sounds or features tweet but i also believe we'll get something before vegas

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

nattuggla

Tbh it makes sense that Gaga and her team will take a different direction with a promo run for a future era. 

I guess she is more limited with traveling now so they will do less TV performances/radio performances but will focus on a more passive way of promotion where her label is investing in radio deals, banners, Spotify playlists and I bet Gaga will focus more on visuals for music videos... 

I guess they choose quality over quantity to not overwork Gaga again. So I guess just the most effective TV performances and not many small ones.... 

monketsharona
Just now, ryanripley said:

i can believe the first tweet, the promotion tweet and fashion tweet

not too sure about the sounds or features tweet but i also believe we'll get something before vegas

I think they are right about her intentions and DJWS and RedOne producing on it. Same for the BloodPop collab. 

About the sound I don't think we can expect a Joanne kind of album with DJWS on it, he's not as versatile as fans are saying. He still has the same EDM / trap roots on every single Lady Gaga songs he worked on... 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, venus1210 said:

I doubt the RedOne collab
He's never been mentioned in LG6 :lana:

Does she need to mention everyone she's working with ? She never did...

By the way RedOne is in Portland (Oregon) right now. Kind of weird, Gaga was there to return in studio and resting right after she cancelled JWT the first time.

Archived