💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Steven Universe

Quartz

Featured Posts

Quartz

So any of you guys fans of this amazing show?

0ebc9G8tRyNsDEA8dcPINRhgnJ2DdZ_Fnp4L8h-5

It's honestly the best thing that has happened to Cartoon Network. For me, it's also the only western animation that is on par with Avatar - The Last Airbender. It showcases gems, superpowers, ideals, love, and humor. Again, GEMS.

And if that doesn't get you, it features relevant themes like LGBT Love and Acceptance, Abusive Relationships, the Value of Life, and other concepts that you don't really see in children's cartoons. There's action and the plot is thicc af. Like, you have to watch another episode just to KNOW what happened or what will happen next.

It does start slow though. You have to watch the first 15 episodes before the undeniable hook gets you. Trust me, you. Will. Binge.

It's also one of those cartoons that is enjoyed best when viewed in order. As I said, it's pretty plot heavy. So, do yourself a favor and watch it. You can thank me later ;)

W0IfLwK6v1rGZBA0zBwwARtWRtMqMiks1CEQh4XP

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

Kween Estelle serves bop after bop

American Boy who

Pearl is my fav doe

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Phaye Monster

I’ve watched this show since season 2 came out (and I was absolutely hooked) and honestly it’s just lost it’s appeal for me now. The episodes are rushed and they’re wasting time on pointless things

like, an hour long special for a three minute clip about pink diamond? Not to mention the endless hiatuses. I love the LGBT themes but the show really isn’t as good as it was:(

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Quartz
24 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Kween Estelle serves bop after bop

American Boy who

Pearl is my fav doe

Wait, Estelle did that???

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

SychosSoChic
Just now, hellothing said:

Wait, Estelle did that???

Estelle voices Garnet, including the songs :tony:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

StarlightSeiya

Could somebody give me a quick summary(tl;dr) about what's going on? I stopped after the episode involving the Rubies who came back to Earth looking for Jasper. I'm interested in what the 4 diamonds are doing(I know they revealed Yellow and Blue, but what about white and pink?)

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Tom Nook

I love watching Steven Universe :lolly: now if Cartoon Network can give it the love it deserves and stop riding Teen Titans Go d*ck :nails:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook
11 minutes ago, StarlightSeiya said:

Could somebody give me a quick summary(tl;dr) about what's going on? I stopped after the episode involving the Rubies who came back to Earth looking for Jasper. I'm interested in what the 4 diamonds are doing(I know they revealed Yellow and Blue, but what about white and pink?)

Spoiler 

Spoiler

- They officially revealed Pink Diamond

- Steven was captured and placed on trial against the Diamond Authority 

- He escaped and oh Lars was with him because he got captured too

- Lars died during the escape but Steven’s revive abilities brought him back to life 

- There is a possibility that Yellow Diamond was the one who shattered Pink Diamond

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

I loved it, and still love it, but its weird release schedule has kind of messed up my commitment to it. I also feel like the plotline and overall narrative would be much more enjoyable, if it were streamlined in a normal way.

Also, and maybe this is because I'm still not caught up, I'm still hoping Pink Diamond has something to do with Rose Quartz.

3 points in and ready for more

15 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

I’ve watched this show since season 2 came out (and I was absolutely hooked) and honestly it’s just lost it’s appeal for me now. The episodes are rushed and they’re wasting time on pointless things

like, an hour long special for a three minute clip about pink diamond? Not to mention the endless hiatuses. I love the LGBT themes but the show really isn’t as good as it was:(

You are completey right. The show creators are colossal jerks. They make the show have all these stupid episodes focusing on Steven's human friends, when it's obvious the audience wants to see more gem stuff. They are honestly awful but I still like the show, they just go about it in a very wrong way.

15 hours ago, PopMonstre said:

I used to watch it but honestly I don’t like it anymore 😕 it’s kinda ruined for me.

2 hours ago, Miel said:

I loved it, and still love it, but its weird release schedule has kind of messed up my commitment to it. I also feel like the plotline and overall narrative would be much more enjoyable, if it were streamlined in a normal way.

Also, and maybe this is because I'm still not caught up, I'm still hoping Pink Diamond has something to do with Rose Quartz.

nnn the stupid release schedule is driving people away from an overall good show :toofunny: CN better do something.

lost in limbo

I LOVE the show, but Rebeca Sugar sweetie

I DON'T CARE IF LARS' GRANDMOTHER'S FRIEND'S COUSIN'S FATHER'S DAUGHTER'S DOG'S MOTHER'S OWNER'S UNCLE'S MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND'S SISTER WANTS TO THROW A PARTY AND THE MAYOR WON'T ALLOW IT, I WANT ANSWERS AND A ****ING REGULAR SCHEDULE

I feel like my love for the show is the same, it just ****ing bothers me that we get an episode every Blue Moon and when we do, it's a filler

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

imnotyourbabe10

I have only watched it with my girl Mary Jane Holland but I enjoyed it.  It's something else.

37pS-gaggif.gif

On 2/9/2018 at 1:32 AM, HausOfAmericano said:

I LOVE the show, but Rebeca Sugar sweetie

I DON'T CARE IF LARS' GRANDMOTHER'S FRIEND'S COUSIN'S FATHER'S DAUGHTER'S DOG'S MOTHER'S OWNER'S UNCLE'S MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND'S SISTER WANTS TO THROW A PARTY AND THE MAYOR WON'T ALLOW IT, I WANT ANSWERS AND A ****ING REGULAR SCHEDULE

I feel like my love for the show is the same, it just ****ing bothers me that we get an episode every Blue Moon and when we do, it's a filler

She needs to see this.

Someone seriously needs to slap some sense into the show creators, they are horrible with teasing and hardly ever revealing anything substantial, but then if their stuff leaks because people are sick of waiting they go and cry about it on twitter. Like go to hell, you don't know how curious people are. Just release it already

giphy.gif

Archived