💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Steven Universe

Quartz

Featured Posts

36 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I watch at stevenuniverse.xyz but they put that site down :(

Wasn’t that the virus site? My friend got virus from watching that and kiss cartoon:messga:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz
19 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Wasn’t that the virus site? My friend got virus from watching that and kiss cartoon:messga:

Never had a problem and the quality was delish. I can't even find decent torrents for it. I want it in my hard drive forever :(

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

15 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Never had a problem and the quality was delish. I can't even find decent torrents for it. I want it in my hard drive forever :(

Ugh oh well

BUT why did Steven end? I wanna see how he lives after he literally leaves everyone and leaves the gem culture and I wanna see his and Connies relationship:toofunny:

Quartz
37 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Ugh oh well

BUT why did Steven end? I wanna see how he lives after he literally leaves everyone and leaves the gem culture and I wanna see his and Connies relationship:toofunny:

Well all good things come to an end. Better die a beautiful death than live for so long that it's already pointless. I'm just halfway through SU Future. I will forever love this show. My would be engagement ring was a rose quartz

9 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Well all good things come to an end. Better die a beautiful death than live for so long that it's already pointless. I'm just halfway through SU Future. I will forever love this show. My would be engagement ring was a rose quartz

But the thing is that the show is ending exactly when something new and exciting happens so I wouldn’t call it a beautiful death, but same, there is something special about the show that I can’t put into words

Quartz
5 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

But the thing is that the show is ending exactly when something new and exciting happens so I wouldn’t call it a beautiful death, but same, there is something special about the show that I can’t put into words

I can't relate to what you're saying because I didn't watch it yet omg now I am so intrigued!

Archived