Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What sins have you committed as a Little Monster?

Hoss

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Hoss said:

- I have never listened to a single song from Cheek to Cheek, and I don't plan on it.

Repent oh my god

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luxe Ford

My cardinal eius prodigium minor (little monster sin) is experiencing a total existential breakdown when Joanne was released. I had to reasess everything I had ever known, everything I identified with, about being a Gaga. After a long, painful period experiencing scorn from Lady Gagas innermost confidants and Royal Life Guard whenever I whispered the opinion that I don't quite love the record I have now, after feeling compketly ostrizised,  finally recovered fully.

Or *have* I...???

[cue twilight zone theme]

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

I like Katy Perry. I went to her tour.

tenor.gif

I like Madonna. I went to her tour.

tenor.gif

I don't like Taylor Swift. I will never go to her tour.

tenor.gif

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Luxe Ford said:

My cardinal eius prodigium minor (little monster sin) is experiencing a total existential breakdown when Joanne was released. I had to reasess everything I had ever known, everything I identified with, about being a Gaga. After a long, painful period experiencing scorn from Lady Gagas innermost confidants and Royal Life Guard whenever I whispered the opinion that I don't quite love the record I have now, after feeling compketly ostrizised,  finally recovered fully.

Or *have* I...???

[cue twilight zone theme]

What I think you’re trying to say is that you don’t like Joanne. If I’m right then don’t feel bad girl. By the looks of this thread a lot of people feel the same way...  :ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I believe the right term for that is cockroach :neyde: 

Cockroaches are cute and very dedicated and supportive to the house eco-system, so I'm happy to be a brown cute bug :kara:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

evgenigerm2

I don't understand how y'all can call yourselves stans, be on this site and discuss Gaga-related stuff without listening to some of her songs. I mean, it's a 3-minute song, not a 15-hour movie marathon or something, how much of your precious time can it take?! You don't have to like, just listen to it, like, once, so you can be more objective.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, River said:

Cockroaches are cute and very dedicated and supportive to the house eco-system, so I'm happy to be a brown cute bug :kara:

SecondaryPerkyBobwhite-max-1mb.gif

Sepsami
Just now, evgenigerm2 said:

I don't understand how y'all can call yourselves stans, be on this site and discuss Gaga-related stuff without listening to some of her songs. I mean, it's a 3-minute song, not a 15-hour movie marathon or something, how much of your precious time can it take?! You don't have to like, just listen to it, like, once, so you can be more objective.

l3q2N9XQGXSw2FBPW.gif

I haven't purchased any Gaga apart from Alejandro and Monster, and the album ARTPOP, all before I got Spotify. I don't intend on buying any more Gaga again :icega:

SwissMonster

All this interesting details we know about some „LM“ now:sis:

One of the only songs I don’t really like is telephone. But the rest of her songs, projects, performances :tony:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

monster4life231

I haven't listened to all the songs on The Fame yet. :O 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Jacob Marley
1 hour ago, Salvador Sequea said:

- I quite don't care about Speechless that much.

- Bad Romance is OVERrated.

- ARTPOP is OVERrated too. I get the feeling of people who dislike the Joanne Era 'cause I felt the same with the AP Era, I just hated it.

- I think C2C is better than ARTPOP, 'cause is much more organic.

- I didn't like the SuperBowl Show the first time I watched to it.

- I get bored whenever Gaga sits on the piano.

- I hate Telephone, TEOG and  G.U.Y. Music Videos.

- DWUW as second single was a mistake.

- I actually like MR Music Video.

The amount of nuclear bombs in this post....the limit does not exist. hahaha 

Also my sin:

1.) I didn't go to the JWT because the tour didn't look as fun and artRave seemed more interesting. The major redeeming quality of the JWT is her singing Diamond Heart and Scheisse...that's about it.

2.) Dancing in Circles is a terrible song - it may be her worst 'touch myself song' of all the albums. 

By the way - I know Gaga is chilling on here rehabing...I still love you, but don't try to outdo So Happy I Could Die....you can't.

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, Salvador Sequea said:

- I quite don't care about Speechless that much.

- Bad Romance is OVERrated.

- ARTPOP is OVERrated too. I get the feeling of people who dislike the Joanne Era 'cause I felt the same with the AP Era, I just hated it.

- I think C2C is better than ARTPOP, 'cause is much more organic.

- I didn't like the SuperBowl Show the first time I watched to it.

- I get bored whenever Gaga sits on the piano.

- I hate Telephone, TEOG and  G.U.Y. Music Videos.

- DWUW as second single was a mistake.

- I actually like MR Music Video.

:triggered: Wow this one was hard :triggered:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived