Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What sins have you committed as a Little Monster?

Hoss

Featured Posts

Title. 

These are my sins. And I have no desire to repent them :poot:

- I have never listened to a single song from Cheek to Cheek, and I don't plan on it.

- I found the Joanne era to be extremely boring besides the Superbowl, the album itself, and a few other things. It was good but we hardly got any photoshoots/music videos/incredible looks. 

- I think Gaga should have saved the Joanne concept for LG6 and used her original LG5 concept full of those RedOne bops. It would have been a more successful era imo

- I have yet to listen to Jewels & Drugs, Sinner's Prayer, and Come to Mama in full. I skip them all every time they come on shuffle :poot: 

- I have NEVER watched a single video of the Joanne World Tour. Tbh I don't even really care that much about it. If I'm not there, why would I want to watch videos of it? Seeing pictures of the looks and stage design is enough for me.

- I think Dance in the Dark is god AWFUL. It had sooo much potential but was wasted with shitty production.

- I think that if Gaga cancels her Vegas Residency, she will be considered "over" by the GP (hopefully that doesn't happen but it's the truth)

- I think that releasing Perfect Illusion as Joanne's lead single was one of her worst career choices.

- I think that Gaga has already reached her peak level of fame. Unless she goes back to serving avant-garde looks and delivers a smash single for LG6, then she won't be as famous as she was during TFM and BTW. 

- I have never made an account on Little Monsters and I don't plan on it. 

- I have not watched Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, or Joanne music video all the way through. I have a short attention span and they failed to capture it :( 

- I think that Bad Romance, although it is undoubtedly her most iconic hit, is incredibly overrated by this fanbase. I mean sure it's GOOD, but it's no Venus or Heavy Metal Lover.

- I think Gaga needs to cut ties with all of her previous producers and move on to more current ones, not necessarily generic hit-making machine ones but ones that will give her a new sound. 

If I think of more, I will add them. ALSO, I am allowed to call myself a stan and not be completely infatuated with everything Gaga does. Sometimes things she does just do not interest me that much, and that's okay. Drag me if you want but I guarantee I'm not the only person on this site that feels this way. :bon:

Confess your sins, hunties! :pray: 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho

- I have never purchased any of her singles, I only buy albums

- I dont stream her music on Spotify, I only use Youtube :emma:

- I will never understand how this fanbase wanted Heavy Metal Lover or Scheisse to be singles. They would flop SO HARD

Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

There are still songs on The Fame that I've never listened to

tenor.gif

as long as you stan I like it Rough and Summerboy, you are absolved of your sins :pray: 

DonnieDarko

I listened to BTW, the album, like three times in total and the only songs that I enjoy and listen to to this day are MTN, ScheiBe, BM, EC, HML and occassionally GH. The rest is trash.

PunkTheFunk
Just now, Hoss said:

as long as you stan I like it Rough and Summerboy, you are absolved of your sins :pray: 

I don't know what I Like It Rough sounds like

tenor.gif

But Summerboy is one of my faves on the album

tenor.gif

DonnieDarko
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

tenor.gif

But Summerboy is one of my faves on the album

Delete.

Tan Fei
10 minutes ago, Hoss said:

have never listened to a single song from Cheek to Cheek, and I don't plan on it.

Same :sweat:       and  didnt finish ARTPOP album too

Scathach
9 minutes ago, Hoss said:

- I think that Bad Romance, although it is undoubtedly her most iconic hit, is incredibly overrated by this fanbase. I mean sure it's GOOD, but it's no Venus or Heavy Metal Lover.

:triggered:

Florian
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

You've never listened to Roulette by Katy Perry ?

tenor.gif

Archived