đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What sins have you committed as a Little Monster?

Hoss

Featured Posts

PartySick

This entire thread :eww:

REPENT :grr:

My only sin is that I have yet to buy any album singles. I stream the hell out of them but TIHTY is the only one I've properly bought :deadbanana:

đź–¤

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fame Monster is her weakest album. Fernando Garibay and RedOne are her worst producers. Fernando is messy and noisey in his production and RedOne isn't versatile in his production at all.

FfFfFfFF
On 2/7/2018 at 7:22 PM, LateToCult said:

- I think Gaga deserved all the backlash she got from DWUW because she only added R Kelly on the track for the controversy.

- I think Joanne is a god awful album. It’s ridiculous to dedicate an entire album at the magnitude she did to an aunt she never met. IMO it’s disrespectful because Joanne, at 19, was still finding herself like all 19 year olds are. No matter how hard Gaga worked on the album  and era she will never be able to fully represent Joanne. The Joanne she thinks she knows is only a watered down memory from her loved ones.

you can believe what you want, but

This album is not about her aunt, it's about her closest reality, aka her family. It's about her daily life, her past (Diamond Heart), family, sexuality (on Dancin In Circles), it's autobiographical, not simply an ode to somebody who has never met.

The fact that she doesn't meet her aunt doesn't mean she didn't impact her life though her dad. ''Joanne''s figure is a symbol for Gaga. I agree that the idea of Joanne in Gaga's mind is alternate and vague but this the album was meant to showcase her life and the way she imagined Joanne to be, again as a symbol she encountered in family life. 

3 hours ago, Dayman said:

The Fame Monster is her weakest album. Fernando Garibay and RedOne are her worst producers. Fernando is messy and noisey in his production and RedOne isn't versatile in his production at all.

Is this a cry for help? :ohno:

twigsnasty

1) I only started listening to The Fame a month ago, i couldn't get through LoveGame after hearing the words "disco stick", yet its not one of my fave songs. Still haven't listened to the last 4 tracks.

2) Theres a part of me that thinks TFM is really empty (bc theres only 8 songs).

3) I only started liking Gaga through fake Venus soundcloud demos:stalkga: and I didn't listen to the official for a while.

4) ARTPOP was my first Gaga album, but I can see why the GP called it a flop. 

5) I have never seen Gags on tour cuz im broke 

6) When I first listened to Joanne, I could barely get through A-YO. Diamond Heart was amazing, tho.

7) Still haven't listened to Come to Mama or Hey Girl:lolga:

8) I think Dancin' in Circles gets boring after a while and would've performed worse than G.U.Y. on the charts if released as a single.

9. I love PI, Paper Gangsta, Fashion of His Love, Bad Kids, Dope, Hair, and all the other songs y'all hate. Sorry but FOHL is such a bop.

10) I often make jokes about Gaga's hip and being an old lady. 

Spoiler

Oof Gaga don't break your hip again! You old lady! Gah! Get the wheelchair out Bobby....

Wow im really a sinner forgive me Gags and slay mah weave with the next album.

Unreleased

I only have C2C songs on my phone because I am a flop ass on a third world country and thise were given by Bluetooth.

Blue is turquiose.

highongaga
On 2/7/2018 at 8:33 AM, River said:

I give my money to independent artists, not for commercial once.. the moment Gaga will go independent, I will support..

:triggered:

YEAHHH BUDDY

blackthorns

I haven't listened to all of C2C + haven't purchased her music on ITunes since I was 9 and stanned Pokerface. I also don't stream on spotify because I don't like spotify. Controversially I love Jewels N' Drugs, and hate Gypsy. Still controversially, ARTPOP is my favorite album, and ArtRave is my favorite tour. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

ChromaticEnigma

i only find out now that there is themes on the website and i joined in june :rip:

Bhæbæ lhovz to danc~ lovz tu danc in th dhæairæk!...~

Archived