Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What sins have you committed as a Little Monster?

Hoss

Featured Posts

Earthling

You're all flop fans and need to repent smh :madge:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
duckworth

Oh Gaga, please forgive me for my sins. :cryga:

-I have never been to any of your concerts. (was too young since you last went to my country :madge:)

-I haven't watched the Alejandro video. (scares the sh*t out of me)

-I have unstanned during the BTW era. :icega:(and re-stanned during the "Tributes" era)

Daenerys

I’m a sin free monster! Ya’ll are flops :triggered:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

PopMonstre

I don’t really like Aura, I’d rather listen to JnD to be honest (which I actually like listening to):sis:

I only own a physical copy of one of her albums (Joanne on vinyl). My C2C vinyl is in the mail....I’ll eventually have all the albums...eventually.

Flapjack

I used to not like BTW and I felt like I had to make myself like Joanne at first because I was a stan but hated the direction it took. Love em both now, I have since atoned for my sins. 

Also, I have yet to purchase a physical copy of either TFM or C2C, I have all the others in LP, digital and CD format though...

- I've never listened to C2C or Red and Blue :bon:

- I only have Born This Way, ARTPOP and Born This Way : The Remix on a physical copies

- I've never bought a single song

- I illegally download music to my phone

- I've never been to a Gaga concert *she doesn't come to my country*

- I LOVE Jewels N' Drugs! 

- I HATE DITD, Hey Girl, Come To Mama, half of the BTW album

- I like Katy and Madonna

f*** u pop music

TheSlash
23 hours ago, Hoss said:

- I think Dance in the Dark is god AWFUL. It had sooo much potential but was wasted with shitty production.

:triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  :triggered:  

Ew, David!

mattbri

Once I slept (due to the time difference here, awards shows, etc start around 4 am) when GAGA was performing.

I was so angry. That's all I can think of.

- I never listened to Jewels&Drugs in full

- I never listened to old unreleased songs or 'Red And Blue EP'

- I haven't been on any Lady Gaga's concert

- I don't like "The Fame" album, only some songs

- I listen to song, which leaked

- I have listened to Joanne, when it's leaked.

Teal Ambition

I own 3 copies of C2C and only listened to about 3 songs :selena: Jazz is not my cup of tea, but Gaga will always get my coins!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived