Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone get Thier refunds yet?

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

So refund day is finally here and 0 money was transferred into my account and I have still have nothing so I emailed them and they said it will take 7 to 10 days wtf!!!!!! :saladga: I'm so pissed as all the events I've been planning to spend the money on are all probably sold out by now. Is anyone else in the same position

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

sis it's gunna take ages, you can't be mad until it takes more than 10 days

they have to refund 10,000s of people lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

sis it's gunna take ages, you can't be mad until it takes more than 10 days

they have to refund 10,000s of people lol

Bruv, The arena only holds 20,000 people and I know I sound bratty but when you think Twickenham stadium holds a capacity of 82,000 and Wembley holds a capacity of 98,000 and tgese venues have such great costumers service it's a joke honestly

Bloodyjack
Just now, s1d1c1u1 said:

I got mine back after a week of filing which is really odd. Usually takes 3 week from date it was accepted.

From o2

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Bruv, The arena only holds 20,000 people and I know I sound bratty but when you think Twickenham stadium holds a capacity of 82,000 and Wembley holds a capacity of 98,000 and tgese venues have such great costumers service it's a joke honestly

10 dates need to be refunded, "bruv" 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD

Nothing comes in an instant with these kind of thing. Are you new to concerts? :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

10 dates need to be refunded, "bruv" 

Well I didn't get mine from Ticketmaster or viagogo or any other company that's selling tickets for all 10 dates I got mine directly from the O2 and all they stock is tickets for Thier own event 

Bloodyjack
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Nothing comes in an instant with these kind of thing. Are you new to concerts? :toofunny:

No I'm not, I guess it's just rare a high profile event like this gets cancelled

RAMROD
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

No I'm not, I guess it's just rare a high profile event like this gets cancelled

Yeah. Try to wait on it. Is it Ticketmaster?

They stated on FAQ refunds will at least take 15 days. If over that length of time and still didn’t receive your refunds, try to contact them.

more: https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/cancelled-altered-events/

Dominic

Should be somewhat of an instant transaction on their behalf and a 5 or so day wait on the bank itself at max. Complain and demand to speak to the manager

canispeaktothemanager.jpg

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Should be somewhat of an instant transaction on their behalf and a 5 or so day wait on the bank itself at max. Complain and demand to speak to the manager

canispeaktothemanager.jpg

Yes, M’am! Supervisor is speaking

DCjUPwbUIAApskS.jpg

Usually it takes up to 14 working days (opening hours of the business) and if there's a holiday so you also cancel those days.

And then when they finally transfer it, it may take 24-42 hours to show up in your bank account..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Admin changed the title to Anyone get Thier refunds yet?

Archived