💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So tomorrow's refund day

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

So tomorrow's refund day and all us eurapean fans will be getting our long awaited fat checks back, but I've heard a few people bitching on FB about the price not including booking fees if so I can't accept this because I've just checked on my payment info and it says my booking fees came down to about £50 

Ryusei

yup my mom complained about this too since she had to order the tickets for me cause I wasn't at home when they became available

Musery

Yemeni Feed
4 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

booking fees came down to about £50 

Will you get 25 back? :wtfga:

Instagram.com/1.mxe

GypsyVida

That's kinda... meh.

wtf

Ik it's not Gag's fault, but that's not very convenient. 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Bolkins

I bought mine through stubhub and it says in the email that it will be refunded in full, including booking/handling fees. I ended up spending £270 for 2 standing tickets for me and my bf :wtfga: I’m so sad we’re not going but also so happy I’m getting that money back  

Haroon

The Ticketmaster site says this:

"We're more than happy to issue refunds for cancelled events. 
If an event's been cancelled altogether, we'll usually just refund your tickets automatically. We refund the face value plus the service charge for each ticket – you'll see a credit onto your card within 15 days of us contacting you about the cancellation."

I think service charge is the same as a booking fee right? Like it's the same thing but in different words? :confused: 

The email with my purchase says this:

"Ticket Price: £185.00 x 1 = £185.00
Service Charge: £15.00 x 1 = £15.00
Facility Charge: £1.75 x 1 = £1.75

Delivery Charge: £5.50 
Total Charge: £207.25"

So they'll definitely refund the £185 ticket and £15 service charge, so I guess I lose out £7.25 on the delivery and the facility charge I guess :duck: It'll probably be different depending on where you purchase from because different places can have different refund policies :omg: Pretty sure most of the popular seller sites have their refund policies and situational refunds and everything explained in their FAQs though :huh: 

ryanripley

my ticket was 55 with £8 service charge

i better get that £8 back :triggered:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If an event's been cancelled altogether, we'll usually just refund your tickets automatically. We refund the face value plus the service charge for each ticket – you'll see a credit onto your card within 15 days of us contacting you about the cancellation."

I think service charge is the same as a booking fee right? Like it's the same thing but in different words? :confused: 

So they'll definitely refund the £185 ticket and £15 service charge, so I guess I lose out £7.25 on the delivery and the facility charge I guess :duck: It'll probably be different depending on where you purchase from because different places can have different refund policies :omg: Pretty sure most of the popular seller sites have their refund policies and situational refunds and everything explained in their FAQs though :huh: 

Haroon, you're a British monster? I'm shook. What a Flop Fan I am. Fetch me a pot of tea :sis:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

ROBBEDT IF YOU DONT

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Haroon
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

The ticket sellers:

5 minutes ago, King J said:

Haroon, you're a British monster? I'm shook. What a Flop Fan I am. Fetch me a pot of tea :sis:

But of course :awesome: Born and bred :gaycat: I don't drink tea though so sometimes there are accusations of being fake :gum:

Bloodyjack
19 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I ordered mine through calling the O2 and ordering them literally through the venue

Haroon
Just now, Bloodyjack said:

I ordered mine through calling the O2 and ordering them literally through the venue

Are you with O2? :confused:

Archived