• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack
On 05/02/2018 at 4:44 PM, AlexanderMagno said:

Is that any kind of symbol?

Β 

Where are people seeing the I Miss You thing? :selena:

EDIT: oh ok I just saw her Instagram page :selena: well, look what you made her do, you are complaining so much about her not talking about her condition. There.

What do you mean look what you made her do:triggered: it's not like she threatened to kill herself or anything, she just wrote I miss you in roses because it's a nice thought she would've probably done the same thing if people loved her decision and I don't think there has been much hate. I mean there's been trolls here and there which there always is and a few angry people who paid flight costs and hotels twice but apart from that I think everyone (especially the LMs) have been very supportive of her decision

AlexanderMagno
7 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

What do you mean look what you made her do:triggered: it's not like she threatened to kill herself or anything, she just wrote I miss you in roses because it's a nice thought she would've probably done the same thing if people loved her decision and I don't think there has been much hate. I mean there's been trolls here and there which there always is and a few angry people who paid flight costs and hotels twice but apart from that I think everyone (especially the LMs) have been very supportive of her decision

Can you stop?Β :awkney:Β I was refering to those Little Monsters who said she should have addressed this issue sooner and be all sad about everything instead of wishing good luck to Justin Timberlake. Jeez, chill

actsleazy
8 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

Delete+your+account+rollbutton+large+000

πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’–

Bloodyjack
3 hours ago, actsleazy said:

Delete+your+account+rollbutton+large+000

No I wasn't saying anything bad about Gaga I just said she did a very nice thing lol no need to be so damn touchy

actsleazy
5 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

No I wasn't saying anything bad about Gaga I just said she did a very nice thing lol no need to be so damn touchy

you’re the one calling me touchy when i only quoted you with a reaction picture

and you’re the one who went on a rant.. k

Bloodyjack
4 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Can you stop?Β :awkney:Β I was refering to those Little Monsters who said she should have addressed this issue sooner and be all sad about everything instead of wishing good luck to Justin Timberlake. Jeez, chill

giphy.gifi am very chilled. all I'm saying is gaga did a beautiful thing and people need to stop being so whiny and over dramatic

Bloodyjack
7 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

you’re the one calling me touchy when i only quoted you with a reaction picture

and you’re the one who went on a rant.. k

I wasn't referring to you when I said touchy , I was referring to the fanbase in general and the smark monsters who are launching attacks on fans just for being upset and your reaction photo was basically a statement and a very childish one at that.

oh! and yes I did go on a rant and I don't care, in fact I'm proud of it. when you've waited 11x years to see her live, paid over Β£300 to see this which you still haven't been refunded and are getting major hate just for speaking what's on my mind and the minds of others BELL ME

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

actsleazy
37 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

I wasn't referring to you when I said touchy , I was referring to the fanbase in general and the smark monsters who are launching attacks on fans just for being upset and your reaction photo was basically a statement and a very childish one at that.

oh! and yes I did go on a rant and I don't care, in fact I'm proud of it. when you've waited 11x years to see her live, paid over Β£300 to see this which you still haven't been refunded and are getting major hate just for speaking what's on my mind and the minds of others BELL ME

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

you’ve been gotten into like 3 arguments in the past 24 hours on this site.. please take a break and stop typing the first defensive thing that comes to mind

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, actsleazy said:

you’ve been gotten into like 3 arguments in the past 24 hours on this site.. please take a break and stop typing the first defensive thing that comes to mind

How would you know what comes into my mind first and you clearly know my account well to be knowing how many arguments I've gotten in

actsleazy
1 minute ago, Bloodyjack said:

How would you know what comes into my mind first and you clearly know my account well to be knowing how many arguments I've gotten in

because it literally sounds like youre talking out of your a**..

and i no, i’ve never heard of you before this thread. all i did was scroll through your account and sawΒ :lana:

now, im shutting this down! saving you and i wp’s. please don’t quote me and i honestly hope you have a great weekΒ :music:

Archived