Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT Cancellation

papergangstas

Featured Posts

Fabian5000

Trust me I feel your pain.

I had GA tix for the BTWB in NYC. i was soooooooo devasted bcus it was my first GA tix ever. my mom didnt want me to go super early to line up alone; she supported my choice to wait for her... I was sad but she wouldnt make up for it again. the JWT dvd is what will be left to remember.  i hope for her to feel better one dag

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial
9 hours ago, NicoK said:

Yes she is glad it was not more cause it was already enough.

You should know Gaga, she never thinks that a concert is nothing or not THAT important

You made this whole bigger then it was :laughga::laughga:

SwissMonster
On 9.2.2018 at 4:09 PM, YCHofficial said:

You made this whole bigger then it was :laughga::laughga:

Well, yes, it makes me angry that someone said that this ten dates where not that Important. I stan her for 10 years, it would have been the first time and I had 3 Shows in this 10 dates. So sorry for getting angry when someone says, it’s only ten dates, who cares? Especially if this person saw the show:triggered:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

YCHofficial
3 hours ago, NicoK said:

Well, yes, it makes me angry that someone said that this ten dates where not that Important. I stan her for 10 years, it would have been the first time and I had 3 Shows in this 10 dates. So sorry for getting angry when someone says, it’s only ten dates, who cares? Especially if this person saw the show:triggered:

Relax, you and i are besties :triggered::triggered:

Archived