💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is mother monster

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

Where has lady Gaga been for the last few days I've heard people saying she sent fans hot chocolate at the Langham hotel and that she might still be there. Any ideas

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Okay, I think she's like... you know.. resting at home??

I thought that too but her entire crew are still here

Saint Hollywood

No matter where exactly she is, I just hope that she's taking complete care of her health. :kara:

Tan Fei

Hiding and resting cos some fans say shes unprofessional to not to be able to deal with her own pain. So shes doing what some of the fans want 

MEDONER
1 hour ago, Tan Fei said:

Hiding and resting cos some fans say shes unprofessional to not to be able to deal with her own pain. So shes doing what some of the fans want 

Her own fans saying she's unprofessional :saladga: If I was a mod I'd be shooting WPs like no tomorrow tbh :cryga:

Bloodyjack
18 hours ago, MarcusBones said:

clearly she's rehearsing for the Vegas Residency and prepping LG6 titled Angelina.

Lol good one

mezzanine
19 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

I'm the one that used "unprofessional" and not about her dealing with the pain, I used it referring to HER TEAM cancelling for a second time the European leg of the tour and sending her to the Grammys while the fibro was clearly striking again -because yes, I saw her twice live at barcelona and leaving the hotel also twice, and yes, we also talked with some people from her team that said she was already taking sedatives, and with people that were at the M&G and noted her like tired, not really awake, so I guess that allows me to use the word without having to deal with a group wanting to sacrifice me because I dared to say something not perfect referring to anything related to Gaga-. This was already discussed and I think they closed the topic, so I'm not making this bigger.

---

ON TOPIC: I was reading on twitter that the chocolate thing was on friday, before the cancellation, or that's what they say

lauramonster
On 5/2/2018 at 10:07 PM, mezzanine said:

I'm the one that used "unprofessional" and not about her dealing with the pain, I used it referring to HER TEAM cancelling for a second time the European leg of the tour and sending her to the Grammys while the fibro was clearly striking again -because yes, I saw her twice live at barcelona and leaving the hotel also twice, and yes, we also talked with some people from her team that said she was already taking sedatives, and with people that were at the M&G and noted her like tired, not really awake, so I guess that allows me to use the word without having to deal with a group wanting to sacrifice me because I dared to say something not perfect referring to anything related to Gaga-. This was already discussed and I think they closed the topic, so I'm not making this bigger.

---

ON TOPIC: I was reading on twitter that the chocolate thing was on friday, before the cancellation, or that's what they say

Just a quick note: fibromyalgia patients ALWAYS take sedatives. They're more sleepy after they start with the chronic treatment because fibromyalgia requires sedatives like morphine or other opioids. So yes, she'll be more sleepy. Anyway I think Grammys was bad idea. Anyway she would have cancel anyway.

scallywally
11 hours ago, lauramonster said:

Just a quick note: fibromyalgia patients ALWAYS take sedatives. They're more sleepy after they start with the chronic treatment because fibromyalgia requires sedatives like morphine or other opioids. So yes, she'll be more sleepy. Anyway I think Grammys was bad idea. Anyway she would have cancel anyway.

What? Morphine or Opioids? Not really they would stop working after a while and youd need more and more, its lyrica (pregabalin) im on them, they wake me up more than anything. 

If she has opioids shed be on caffeine too. Its not a safe route. Good drs wouldnt really want to do that. She might have fatigue from the condition which is awful. Smoking weed could make her tired too but some say it helps. 

I hope to god if shes on Opioids she doesnt have any coke thats too scary to think about. 

Also think she wouldnt get insured or a contract for her shows. Mind you, I guess they get away with it they must be quite flexible other pop stars seem to. 

Archived