💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Btwb Twickenham stadium September 8th 2012

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

17 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

As I said I've regretted it forever and it wasn't my thought I didn't really know too much about it to be honest, i'm sorry you haven't seen her hope she comes to the middle East one day

Thank you so so much , it really warms my heart :heart:, it happens don't overthink it too much, luckily you can attend her future tours. :kara:

My BTWB date was cancelled so I guess we’re in the same boat. :toofunny: But from what I see on YouTube, every time she tours Europe (Paris, Milan, Barcelona, and UK in specific) fans have more energy and are far more hyped to see her. It could be a special connection especially with her eccentric clothing in the past. 

Bloodyjack
2 hours ago, Musicer said:

Thank you so so much , it really warms my heart :heart:, it happens don't overthink it too much, luckily you can attend her future tours. :kara:

That's ok ): my jwt got cancelled and it doesn't look like she'll ever do a big world tour again so I completely get the situation #fingerscrossed:D

• 2 weeks later...
Bloodyjack
On 05/02/2018 at 7:55 PM, lauramonster said:

TMB >>> BTWB >>>>> JWT >>>>>>>>>>>> artRAVE

For me.

Wow I'm so happy for you I guess:triggered:

On 06/02/2018 at 6:18 AM, KING said:

My BTWB date was cancelled so I guess we’re in the same boat. :toofunny: But from what I see on YouTube, every time she tours Europe (Paris, Milan, Barcelona, and UK in specific) fans have more energy and are far more hyped to see her. It could be a special connection especially with her eccentric clothing in the past. 

Try Australian fans during the BTWB, sis. It was crazy and the best time ever. Europe had nothing on us. :flop: 

YCHofficial

She performed twice at Twickenham, and I think the first show she had to cut out some songs 

She talks about it in this video at the beginning 

Archived