💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Janet Jackson Appreciation Thread

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

janet-jackson-damita-jo-06.jpg

Recently, Janet Jackson has been overlooked although she's been tearing up the stage nationwide. She's undoubtedly an icon who is multitalented and will withstand the test of time.   

Personally, my favorite album of hers is "The Velvet Rope". What's yours? 

Did you ever get the chance to see her live? 

What are a few songs off of her discography that stands out to you? 

Who introduced you to Janet? 

What is your favorite music video of hers? 

I've been a Janet stan since 2005 and I have not once stopped stanning for her. What's there not to love? She's humble,graceful,a dance legend,has a beautiful voice,a multitude of hit songs and a powerful discography,has been a longtime supporter of the LGBT community,she's f*cking gorgeous,and she's done so much as a humanitarian and in her career in general. She's the empress of pop and y'all will certainly deal.

Jeroen Bloeming

Should have seen her live. Then she canceled the Unbreakable tour and she just went on touring in the USA and forgot about Europe. Screw her. :fthis:

That J

I went to the "janet.worldtour" ...Thats The Way Love Goes and If were the huge singles at the time. Color Me Badd was the opening act. Haha.  It was fantastic. I always remember the moment of silence she had that sold out arena give in support of Michael Jackson and her performance of one of my favorite songs, "Again."   It was a fantastic show. I've always been a fan and she's someone who, when I see on tv or whatever, puts a smile on my face.  

And it's Ms.Jackson....if you're nasty. 😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

My favourite album: Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation 1814 and The Velvet Rope

My favourite songs: NUMBER 1 IS RHYTHM NATION :staymad:, then Go Deep, Black Cat, Make Me, All For You, Doesn't Really Matter, Escapade, Feedback, All Nite Don't Stop, Throb, Someone to Call My Lover

My favourite performances: 

Favourite music videos:

LeJudas
1 hour ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Should have seen her live. Then she canceled the Unbreakable tour and she just went on touring in the USA and forgot about Europe. Screw her. :fthis:

She told us to get out passports ready. So maybe you're wrong.

:staymad:

I stan Janet as much as I do Gaga. She is absolutely everything. Sonic innovator, taboo-breaker, production and lyrical maestro. What a power.

Jeroen Bloeming
6 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

She told us to get out passports ready. So maybe you're wrong.

:staymad:

Yes. To get it ready for the European fans to come to America. She's not coming :nails:

LeJudas
10 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Yes. To get it ready for the European fans to come to America. She's not coming :nails:

Messs. LMAO.

Jeroen Bloeming
1 minute ago, LeJudas said:

Messs. LMAO.

I didn't even notice the passports ready tho. When did she even say that?

Hoeanne

My mom and I both love her so much. I really regret not seeing her when she came to Pittsburgh, but it was the same week as Gaga and financial decisions had to be made.

Fave albums are: janet., The Velvet Rope, All for You, and Unbreakable

3 hours ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Sis,Janet's planning to announce the European leg of the SOTW tour in the next couple months. Her A&R from Rhythm Nation Records has confirmed this news already. Chill.

Archived