Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

1080 Incoming..

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Just now, Aleks said:

Why salty tho? :kara:

Im not aloud to talk about it >.< per he who must not be named. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IllusionLover said:

@Haroon Ignore her. She drinks

Giggles, not for years.. but i have a large can of salt i spilled, and it will be awhile to clean up the mess <3

4 minutes ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

Its miles more clear then a fuzzy mess.. And it was an example of the progress. there was allot more to do.. After i inaccurately made the 16 hour promise, i actually stopped the encoding to refine things because of errors i was seeing.. I wanted to make sure it was perfect. Thats why the initial deadline was passed to make it better. Then my salty ass took over and cancelled myself. 

Wait, I don't understand. Why'd you stop? :laughga:

5 minutes ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

Also That is preview mode, before rendering the frames.. After rendering everything is clearer.. its just how premier and any digital program works.. Previews are always a bit crappy. 

We have upscales for sure to 1080p. But what i was doing was upscalling, sharpening, color correcting, and a few other modifying layers to blend and crisp the frames.. Its not horribly difficult to do.. You just have to have basic knowledge of Adobe Premier and Aftereffects, and incredibly intuitive program to use.. Ill finish the project, just right now im throwing a fit :emma:

The Bling
2 minutes ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

We have upscales for sure to 1080p. But what i was doing was upscalling, sharpening, color correcting, and a few other modifying layers to blend and crisp the frames.. Its not horribly difficult to do.. You just have to have basic knowledge of Adobe Premier and Aftereffects, and incredibly intuitive program to use.. Ill finish the project, just right now im throwing a fit :emma:

Yaaas queen please don't give up :giveup: Give yourself some time if you don't feel like doing it right now, we'll wait, we understand :icega:

But please don't give up, the world needs this :tony:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

22 minutes ago, The Bling said:

But please don't give up, the world needs this :tony:

Yes, can you upscale the 720p one instead, plz.

And between now and the finished product, I am going to ask that you not speak of anything profane or naughty as GagaDaily is a place of worship, in case you didn't know. 

giphy.gif

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon
6 hours ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

Made my case why project is dead.. Still have the files, refuse to complete for personal reasons.. @Haroon

Please close thread. 

Locked :ohno:

In the future please report the topic and request for it to be closed though, that way all of the moderators are notified so it can be handled quicker and because tags mix into our normal forum notifications which isn't how moderation's meant to be done and it can easily be missed or cause us to miss other things :laughga:

Archived