• Last Reply
datlastfam
On 4 February 2018 at 3:15 PM, ClosetGagaFan said:

it will take 16+ Hours to process this masterpiece in HD

image.gif

gagajandro25
On 2/4/2018 at 1:15 AM, ClosetGagaFan said:

The things i do for you!

Unlike some who say soon, i come with receipts. 

1080p HD Scale Preserved Detail..

SdiffYl.png

Due to excessive encoding times, it will take 16+ Hours to process this masterpiece in HD.. Hold your wigs.. 

Hi

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

On 2/4/2018 at 2:42 AM, ClosetGagaFan said:

If i fail im getting perm banned.. lol anyway a bit of progress.. I decided to cancel the encoding and do some graphic adjustments.. 

HDwl64i.png

Im saving Cryinginhd.mp3 till the reveal just to torcher.. <3

No shade, but was the right picture supposed to show us how "clear" the image was supposed to be cuz....:toofunny:

1 minute ago, Doot said:

No shade, but was the right picture supposed to show us how "clear" the image was supposed to be cuz....:toofunny:

Its miles more clear then a fuzzy mess.. And it was an example of the progress. there was allot more to do.. After i inaccurately made the 16 hour promise, i actually stopped the encoding to refine things because of errors i was seeing.. I wanted to make sure it was perfect. Thats why the initial deadline was passed to make it better. Then my salty ass took over and cancelled myself. 

7 minutes ago, Doot said:

Also That is preview mode, before rendering the frames.. After rendering everything is clearer.. its just how premier and any digital program works.. Previews are always a bit crappy. 

1 minute ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

Its miles more clear then a fuzzy mess.. And it was an example of the progress. there was allot more to do.. After i inaccurately made the 16 hour promise, i actually stopped the encoding to refine things because of errors i was seeing.. I wanted to make sure it was perfect. Thats why the initial deadline was passed to make it better. Then my salty ass took over and cancelled myself. 

Why salty tho? :kara:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

IllusionLover
16 minutes ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

Made my case why project is dead.. Still have the files, refuse to complete for personal reasons.. @Haroon

Please close thread. 

@Haroon Ignore her. She drinks

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived