💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

The Joanne World Tour grossed at least $98m!

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

is the shortest tour by Gaga, consisting only 49 shows. However, it is highly successful both receiving critical acclaim and commercial success.

The tour has as of now grossed $85 million. There are 8 European shows left whose boxscore data are not revealed yet, assuming each date grossed at least $1.5m, which Gaga could easily achieve, the tour should gross around $98 million in total, I know it's 2 million shy from the $100 million mark, but hey, the tour is freaking short. $98 million is a fcking achievement!:giveup::giveup: The artRAVE had almost 80 shows, yet grossed only $83 million in total. This is a fcking improvement.

Also this is the first time Gaga sold out stadiums in the United States.

I thought we should celebrate this achievement.

Farewell, Joanne World Tour.

The-bridges-flew-in-to-connect-the-satel 

More%2012%20mil%20LED%20tiles%20lined%20 tumblr_ou6e5lJcae1rus5tso1_1280.jpg

TAIT-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-2017-3-

I don't get why the tour grossed twice as much as the ARTRAVE ? Where does that extra money come from ? Were the tickets more expensive ? Or is it the merch ?

Because I assume the ARTRAVE was mostly sold-out, so if the same number of tickets are sold (more for the ARTRAVE in that case, which is even weirder), why is one more successful in terms of money ?

Seems like great numbers for that many dates.

It was a damn hell of a good show. Tragic it ended like it did. I hope I get to see her again some day, and she makes it to the cities she missed.

gstring

**** fibreopticmyialgia.. I hate her so much, hope she burn in hell 🔥 :toofunny:

OT : YAAAAAAAAS BIACH:firega:

Little little

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I don't get why the tour grossed twice as much as the ARTRAVE ? Where does that extra money come from ? Were the tickets more expensive ? Or is it the merch ?

Because I assume the ARTRAVE was mostly sold-out, so if the same number of tickets are sold (more for the ARTRAVE in that case, which is even weirder), why is one more successful in terms of money ?

Slightly higher attendance per show and average ticket cost.

Don’t forget she also did stadiums sis :trollga:

MyQueen
27 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Shame it ended prematurely. Would have loved to see Gaga in the 100mil club :(

Me too

M is so lonely there

GFqNGn.gif

Don't think she will gross $1.5m per show. She's considerably weaker in Europe compared to the US, and London + Paris were cancelled.

Bad Kids

I wished she come to Asia :'(

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

LateToCult
1 hour ago, MyQueen said:

Me too

M is so lonely there

GFqNGn.gif

Lonely? Isn’t Taylor gonna shatter M’s record in a few months?  :ladyhaha:

BLACKOUTbritney
1 hour ago, BenG said:

Don't think she will gross $1.5m per show. She's considerably weaker in Europe compared to the US, and London + Paris were cancelled.

This. A 1.1/1.2m average is more likely. She’ll still only just miss 100m which is amazing for the amount of dates the tour had :diane:

venusfly
3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Tickets were more expensive, stadium dates were included, and artrave has plenty of dates where <10k people showed up and were marked falsely as sold out.

ryanripley

if livenation didn't drop her after artrave, they have no reason to drop her now

she may be unreliable but she still turned a big profit

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived