Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Doesn't it bother you that...

Pendulum

Featured Posts

Bradley

She's a public figure. Everything written as a statement to the public needs to be done very carefully. She's not Azealia Banks, she doesn't speak her mind out without thinking properly. She only writes what is necessary and only those which are necessary. And also obviously she's in the course of healing, which gives her little mood or time to update her fans as to how she's feeling.

She's sick and she's healing, there's no lie in that.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

I mean, what would she say that isn't said by the press releases? :oprah: the concerts are canceled due to her illness. That's all we're really entitled to knowing and all we really need to know. She's also expressed her apologies and thanks to the documentary, we know what she goes through when fibro flares up so what else is there to say? Besides, she kept pretty quiet after breaking her hip too. I think that's just how she is...really, how most people are :hmm: Suffer in privacy rather than putting it out for everyone to see, especially when you're a celebrity.

🖤

It might not be a life threatening illness but it drastically reduces your quality of life 

and i think there are more serious things that gaga needs to deal with which is hard if you're in her position :(

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

zakariah

She is a human being before being a celebrity or our Mother Monster. She has the right to not want to comment about certain issues in her life. 

Tan Fei

Do other  artistes actually talk abt cancellations and explain it to their fans ? Why shld we expect her to explain to us? You want her to address this in a press conference or what ? Lol.... some of  her fans really left me speechless . So negative and self entitled as though she owed them the world.  They think its so easy to be a public figure . They think its so easy to do what shes doing . Have to pacify the fans in every of her actions... lol...  if they have trust issues or mental issues go seek help . Dont push all that negativity to her . She dont need to report anything . We are strangers afterall 

Laceface

No, her being a lot of pain is enough. She's cancelled something that she loves doing and is probably feeling so guilty right now. The last thing she wants to be doing is on social media feeling like she owes us an explanation, she needs to rest and have professionals take care of her (be that physiotherapists or others). As someone with chronic pain, I feel super guilty cancelling on plans with friends hours before let alone a world tour! 

Reality

You realize that just because she's wearing high heels, riding horses, and attending award shows doesn't mean that she's not dealing with the pain? I recommend that some of you guys watch Five Foot Two again because clearly some of you guys are not getting the message.

Fibromyalgia is something that Gaga deals with on a constant basis. I mean, we even saw her in the studio with Mark Ronson crouching on the floor trying to ease the pain! There isn't a moment in her life where she doesn't feel its effects, whether they be big or small. It's not like she doesn't feel it when she's on stage. I feel like some of you guys don't understand that. Every movement and every dance choreo. step must hurt her. The reason why she's still on stage and still singing her ****ing heart out is that she ****ing loves us and wants to try her absolute hardest to give the best performance she can for us considering these circumstances. 

How dare you try to accuse her of trying to hide something from us. She's in severe pain and she's being pushed to her limits, she had to cancel the tour. What more do you want? There'd be no other reason to cancel the tour. It was doing fine, people were enjoying it, she just didn't cancel cause she was just like "Yeah, I think I've had enough of this tour already. Just cancel the last 10 shows." 

She doesn't owe us any more explaining. What more do you want her to do? Make another documentary? I mean, seriously, she's been public about her illness, I don't know what more you want from her. 

🖤👹

mezzanine

i'm sorry but L-O-L @ the people saying she doesn't have to explain ANYTHING / she owe us nothing

honey let me tell you something:

when we're talking about MILLIONS of € and hundreds of thousands of people moving, spending around 100€ per person on tickets, accommodation and flight/train tickets and she cancels for the second time, YES, she owes us a clear explanation, not just a text on instagram saying "i'm sorry i'm cancelling again lol xoxo joanne love ya bye"

if it's during promo, her releases, her PRIVATE daily life, of course she owes us nothing, but this is her job, and as everyone else, if you're implying all this massive crowd, you just can't cancel and say nothing. And I say this after seeing 2 dates of the JWT (just in case someone's coming to acuse me of being bitter). you just cannot go to your job and say "i'm sorry today i'm not going because i'm sick ok? bye don't wait for me".

wanting to know more is NATURAL. no one is saying she's faking this, or that she should keep with the tour. people just want to know MORE, and I completely understand them and not her. I mean, what would you do?

Wouldn't you want to be understood by your fans after a second cancellation? because I'd do a ****ing streaming from my hotel room to answer some questions, but they're not even asking for that, they just want to know what exactly happened, how did fibromyalgia evolve again to this point, what's she going to do, just to UNDERSTAND HER and be more empathetic.

And being honest, if I was her I'd want to talk directly to the fans to say sorry and just be nicer, thing that she didn't do at the first cancellation either (just in case someone wants to tell me that is because now is in several pain, thing that I don't doubt but she wasn't doing it either when months ago, was enjoying all around the city, that is perfect, but girl, you just left thousands of your fans without savings just with few text lines saying the tour is postponed).

you're not the moral/gaga-police or more grown-up to tell them they should shut up, actually, you're being CHILDISH and blinded because of the fanaticism for her. I love her, but I also understand them, and if I had my ticket on the hand and I was about to leave on a +500€ journey, I'd be pissed off and I'd like to know more to UNDERSTAND HER and HER CONDITION, not to blame her, because again, they're not saying "girl stfu, f^ck you and go back on tour". They/we don't know that much about fibromyalgia, and even knowing about, it's jut about understanding what is going on because if it's that bad, first thing is that this tour hasn't been planned seriously for her health, then for us.

giskardsb

^^^^^

she made a ducumentary that explained everything. She explained in a press release.  If you need more explanation it’s because you don’t actually believe her reasons for cancelation are valid, and that’s not her problem to meet some fans burden of proof as to her condition and why she has to cancel. 

lauramonster
2 hours ago, mezzanine said:

i'm sorry but L-O-L @ the people saying she doesn't have to explain ANYTHING / she owe us nothing

The thing is I understand the dissapointing but I can't understand what more do you want her to do?

She talked about, she made a documentary about (and social media bashed her for being crying all time BTW, which was beyond cruel considering she cried for being in pain and because her best friend was dying of cancer), she made another statement, she felt sorry like thousand times even it's not her fault...

I don't understand what more she can do. Probably she has no idea about what's next. Probably she doesn't know why fibromyalgia gets worse now because it's a random disease. She doesn't have the answers,

mezzanine

then it doesn't make sense to start a tour like this. that's all. if you know you cannot do it and you're that sick, why do they re-start and cancel the tour TWICE? it doesn't make sense, that's what people want to know: if it's WORSE than in the documentary, why do you plan a tour? why do you put all these tickets for sale? 

i'm sorry for using this word but that's: unprofessional.  

and don't take it as an attack to her talent or abilities. it's unprofessionalism in a general level, including her manager, including her team. not blaming "her".

if y'all (team) know this and YOU'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE, then why do you re-start the show? just don't go back to it this soon. just don't force your body going to the GRAMMYs if you choose to go back to road. just don't announce a ****ing vegas residency at the same time. i mean it's surreal :toofunny: can you imagine to tell at your job that you cannot attend for a month because you're sick of, i don't know, your back, and that you cannot move, and at the same time to talk about a temporal job that you'll get in 3 months where you'll be dancing and jumping? doesn't it sound ridiculous? well

that's what we mean, we trust her but it's not about cancelling an album, radio shows, whatever. we're talking about hundreds of thousands of people, a 100M $ profit tour. just remove her from the equation for a second: people is mad IN GENERAL, not at her only. who's letting her go on tour if they know this is gonna happen? THAT'S the reason that makes people SICK, because whoever is, is playing also with other peoples time, money, illusion. Her health is more important? no one doubts that, but move to the next page, because she's gonna be ok, she has her medical team, her family, and the f_cking vegas residency going on, so the situation is not THAT bad, then what happens with the people affected? that's all?

that's the problem. and of course we all love her, but imagine this happening again on the rest of her tours. will you act the same? "oh it's ok, third tour she's doing this and this is just the 2nd re-scheduling, third time doing +2000km and spending 500€ average every time". and we still wouldn't blame her: we'd blame and want explanations from HER TEAM.

That's all guys... no negativity on her. But I think she's not acting 100% well either. It would come from myself naturally to want to do a streaming with my fans after this... I mean, is not that personal: she f_cking streamed herself with abramovic naked into the woods, and at her hotel room meditating so she can't feel modest/shy with us at this point :triggered:

and as you all said, she (barely) showed it at the doc, so she would be more clear if she wanted... i guess there's something else happening and they don't want to share it

like they knew she'd cancel after the last birmingham show: that's why they changed the dvd recording, that's why christian was with bobby, that's why she already had that appointment with that doctor in london from a week before all this on saturday... 

even knowing this, OK! but don't you think it's understandable with ALL THAT on the table, that people want to know more? 

Archived