💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Doesn't it bother you that...

Pendulum

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

no, it's her private personal life and as a human being she has every right to choose what she keeps private

She obviously doesn't need to tell us every single detail, I can only imaging how hard this is for her. But at the same time there's over 100k people who were going to the cancelled shows. The least she can do is make a comment about it. Not apologizing, because it's not her fault. But just tell us about it, especially since she cancelled twice.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, Pendulum said:

She obviously doesn't need to tell us every single detail, I can only imaging how hard this is for her. But at the same time there's over 100k people who were going to the cancelled shows. The least she can do is make a comment about it. Not apologizing, because it's not her fault. But just tell us about it, especially since she cancelled twice.

i think it's best left the way it is, the last time she was open with fans it just blew back up in her face

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

No, it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that she's in pain, and that she's probably hurting physically and emotionally more than we can imagine right now. 

It doesn't bother me at all. I just want her to be safe and well. I wouldn't care if she decided to never perform again.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Yeah it's a bit awkward like I really want to support her but then she feels just weird about it so it's very sensitive :(

The only thing fans (who were going to the shows) are entitled to is a refund, which they are getting.

I honestly feel like no matter what she does, she won't win. If she says something/talks about how she's feeling there will always be a handful of fans who question the legitimacy of what she's saying and accuse her of exaggerating, faking it etc. if she stays quiet, there will again be a handful of fans who question the legitimacy of her reasons for cancellation. 

Ultimately, if she wants to stay quiet, she should just do so. If she wants to talk to fans, then she should. In the midst of how she's feeling already I'd hate for her to feel pressured to talk when she does not want to. 

46 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

I understand you from the point of wanting to know who is she, and how is she felling.

But, this days she has been with a camera in her face all day long, on concert and on the streets, she's apparently recording a DVD/Special, you're not going to put your "i hate life" face, she's obviusly acting like everything is ok.

Apart from that, her job is her music, and her perception as an musician and artist is based mostly in her extravaganza and her performance skills, and she has say it before, she loves what she does, she can't just stop like that, is not that simple like Gaga going in jeans to a concert for most intimate its looks.

Glamourpuss

Yes it bothers me. I respect her privacy and respect her right to a private life. But if we have a close bond like she says we do then she shouldn't keep us in the dark as much. It's like she's constantly dangling carrots and then snatching them away. Fair enough she doesn't want to share because we aren't family but we're a different kind of family. She created this Little Monster family and calls herself Mother Monster.

I feel like she should share something personal with us because we share so much of our personal lives with her such as fan letters on the stage where we pour our hearts out because we feel she understands us. It would be nice if she could reciprocate so we could have a better understanding of her. However, I understand if she's in so much pain she might prefer to be left alone for a bit. Perhaps the reason she doesn't share much is because she feels 5 foot 2 says it all. In fact now I've read back after writing this I thinks that's exactly why she doesn't share much more with us.

Ricardo

why do you want her whining and feeling sorry on social media? 

she told us she has fibromyalgia, guess it's pretty comprehensible 

Phoenix
1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

Doesn't it bother you that Gaga refuses to comment or talk about the cancellations or her fibromyalgia at all, besides a few clips in the documentary? 

She has cancelled on her European fans twice through press releases that (let's face it) weren't written by herself. She has never made any comment on it any social media. M&G-fans are required not ask anything about the cancellations. She has read letters on stage multiple times mentioning her fibromyalgia but she always refuses to comment on it. If she really was so devastated cancelling all the shows, why wouldn't she take the time to reach out to her fans and tell us about how she is feeling? Just like she did when she cancelled the BTWB.

I don't doubt the seriousness of her fibromyalgia at all. However, I can understand that some fans do. When she originally postponed the European leg she was in "severe pain", but a few days later she was back on Instagram in high heels, riding horses and attending award shows. And now she deliveries one of her best shows ever in Birmingham with no trace of body pain at all, she even goes out to meet fans afterwards, but a few hours later she is such "extreme pain" that she needs to cancel the whole tour? I know fibromyalgia is unexpected, but it doesn't make any sense.

Also, remember when she cancelled that one date in Montreal? She went on all social medias to tell us about how she was feeling and apologizing. Meanwhile she's cancelled the European leg twice without making any single comment.

I love Gaga with all of my heart and just want her to get well, she doesn't deserve any of this. But I gotta say this doesn't make sense. Doesn't it bother you that theres definitely something about all of these cancellations they're not telling us? 

Yes it all smells like bu bu

💎

giskardsb

what are  you expecting her to say more than what she already did?  

I’m so devastated I don’t know how to describe it. All I know is that if I don’t do this, I am not standing by the words or meaning of my music. My medical team is supporting the decision for me to recover at home. We’re canceling the last 10 shows of my Joanne World Tour. I love this show more than anything, and I love you, but this is beyond my control. London, Manchester, Zurich, Koln, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Paris, Berlin. And Rio. I promise I will be back in your city, but for now, I need to put myself and my well-being first. I love you, forever. XX Gaga

PopBitch

No.  This is a huge business.  To cancel a tour twice, all the money involved, people losing income because of it, insurance, will they pay, the venues loss of revenue for those dates booked.   This is no small feat to cancel these shows permanently.  She is upset.  She doesn't have to pour out her heart right when doing it, knowing she's hurting about all the people in her employ on that tour out of a job, etc.   She's ill.  Leave her alone.

ryanripley
31 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yes it all smells like bu bu

you actually think she's bullsh*tting about her illness?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

lodylody
51 minutes ago, Nicole said:

The only thing fans (who were going to the shows) are entitled to is a refund, which they are getting.

I honestly feel like no matter what she does, she won't win. If she says something/talks about how she's feeling there will always be a handful of fans who question the legitimacy of what she's saying and accuse her of exaggerating, faking it etc. if she stays quiet, there will again be a handful of fans who question the legitimacy of her reasons for cancellation. 

Ultimately, if she wants to stay quiet, she should just do so. If she wants to talk to fans, then she should. In the midst of how she's feeling already I'd hate for her to feel pressured to talk when she does not want to. 

I don't want to start an argument (sorry for being slightly off topic) but they aren't getting refunds for the travel expenses they paid. I'm lucky in comparison to many others and I still have £110 wasted.

I'm trying to make a day of it anyway, but if I had the choice I would just get the money back. I'm at uni and I just want to study instead now.

So it isn't really fair.

But on topic, she can never really win. I think she should divulge a bit more information though. Especially because - unlike the BTWB - it is so out of the blue. Some said there was something wrong because of the Grammys and Birmingham filing, but these were all hunches. The BTWB was postponed and then cancelled, and people were expecting something bad (especially after she literally broke her hip during Scheisse :emma: )

Archived