Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Be Kind Monsters

Guest TheTruthMonster

Featured Posts

Guest TheTruthMonster

I’ve seen a lot of negativity on this site since the cancellation announcement, and this deeply saddens me. Gaga teaches us to be kind, compassionate, and caring to each other, yet many monsters are writing very bitter and hateful comments about her. I can’t even imagine the physical and mental pain Gaga is going through right now, all I can hope is she’s being cared for, loved, and being protected from the things said online. She’s done so much for us, taught us so much, brought so many of us together and I feel that many fans are forgetting these lessons the moment things get tough. I know it’s disappointing to those fans who rearranged their lives to try and see her, and now can’t. But this was beyond her control, and an attempt was made to continue after she postponed the dates before. I myself know I’ll be here for whenever Gaga is feeling better and can step back into the spotlight, no matter how long it takes. I hope the rest of you will be there for her too. 

XOXO, 

The Truth Monster

Sam Dey

gays read and throw shade. I guess that's just gay culture. So pls don't appropriate my culture :triggered:

Spoiler

But in all honesty it all comes from a place of love. And we all support whatever decision gaga makes. At the end of the day we all care for her and wish her lots of love

mezzanine

Guys, let each other express the anger and sadness, it's a natural part of passing through frustration of loosing money of flights and hotels TWICE to see your idol, sometimes being the first time EVER for them, plus free days at jobs, or the saved money of MONTHS, exams ****ed up, etc.

And this is being written by a person who had the luck of seeing her twice at the shows in Barcelona, but I completely understand this: I would be in a lot of sadness, and I'm sure she'd understand some comments that are not real, it's a way of feeling better and let that anger leave. 

Don't take it that serious. And anyway, Gaga could have done things better too. Her or LiveNation, or her manager, whatever

Is that Gaga herself? Blah blah blah be kind 
First of all, Gaga is gonna be just FINE. She's still ****ing rich, can afford the best doctors out there, she's loved and stuff. Can't do this anymore? Retire, you have enough money to live like ten lives and you will always have your supporters to have your back.
She made me fly like 5 times. I know, it was my own decision and there's no one to blame BUT. Why would she film the DVD in ****ing Birmingam in two ****ing diffeent arenas? #SHEKNEW. 
I know she owes me nothing and that's life.  Ugh be kind. Anything else? Are you gonna pay my bills? I literally have nothing to eat jesus I HATE HER

monsters have always been like that though, they look like they don't care if gaga isn't in good health, we gotta think at lwast we may get a dvd. I think she recorded it bc she couldn't handle it anymore tho

but let's be honest, there is something to blame on gaga and it's her wish to please her fans and don't take care of herself. She already had to stop the tour once and now this... i wonder if she really can do a tour from now on :/

... and now i just sit in silence.

3 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

monsters have always been like that though, they look like they don't care if gaga isn't in good health, we gotta think at lwast we may get a dvd. I think she recorded it bc she couldn't handle it anymore tho

but let's be honest, there is something to blame on gaga and it's her wish to please her fans and don't take care of herself. She already had to stop the tour once and now this... i wonder if she really can do a tour from now on :/

It's not about not seeing her live. If she wasn't sure the tour would continue, she should have CANCELLED. Easy as that.

I'll quote me:

1 hour ago, 7 others said:

We better start appreciating her more, and I mean her Joanne piano version, MR, JW, PI, whole Joanne era and her music before, because she was in pain during BTWB also, it means she sacrificed her well being for US - HER FANS, so we better vote for her in awards (so they can be sent to her) and watch/stream/buy her music, speak positive about her and appreciate her creative visions, she deserved to be unconditionally loved by HER FANS!! :kara::wub:

33 minutes ago, CardiB said:

First of all, Gaga is gonna be just FINE. She's still ****ing rich, can afford the best doctors out there, she's loved and stuff. Can't do this anymore? Retire, you have enough money to live like ten lives and you will always have your supporters to have your back.
She made me fly like 5 times. I know, it was my own decision and there's no one to blame BUT. Why would she film the DVD in ****ing Birmingam in two ****ing diffeent arenas? #SHEKNEW. 
I know she owes me nothing and that's life.  Ugh be kind. Anything else? Are you gonna pay my bills? I literally have nothing to eat jesus I HATE HER

Wow, ok. While true she can afford the best pain management there is still no cure for fibromyalgia. 

And if you can’t pay your bills yet spent more money on seeing a concert your priorities are really messed up. :air: That is no ones fault but your own.

id say its justified. literally the whole world outside of america (or anyone rich enough to afford las vegas tickets) will NEVER see her again

mister max
41 minutes ago, CardiB said:

Doctors can only do so much until it doesnt help anymore. She has chronic not yet curable muscle and joint pain, not a fucking flu were you lay in bed and take a medicine. Fibro is unpredictable where even the tiniest trigger can cause immense pain over ALL your body.

I am sure you are angry ( I mean really angry, I dont blame you tho) and I would be too. Hating Gaga is NOT the right way to go tho, she just cant help it. And maybe she did have a tremendous amount of pain during the birmingham shows and knew she was gonna cancel it but still wanted to film it as a gift for us.

Where are you right now? Do you really have nothing to eat?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
8 minutes ago, whoomph said:

id say its justified. literally the whole world outside of america (or anyone rich enough to afford las vegas tickets) will NEVER see her again

Thats kinda exagerated no? We have not yet heard anything exept for the stament released this morning and thus we do not know how her condition is. She is 30 years old. Do you expect her to stay in Vegas for the rest of her life? She will surely visit other parts of the world in her life, even if it isnt in the next 2 years.

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Monsterish

What are you reading? :huh: I just read love & support messages + ATRL users support her, too

Trolls/Haters are only the 1%, don't focus on them :happy:

ryanripley
1 hour ago, CardiB said:

i'm sorry but the fact you chose a concert over bills is lowkey your own fault

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monster4life231
2 hours ago, CardiB said:

This is a hard time for everyone, but if you hate her that much, I don't see why you're here spending your time writing about her? I'm sorry but I'm here for love and peace, and if you can't offer that at this time, please don't comment so much negativity. Just come to mama :)

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived