💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Joanne era is not over YET

Eurotrash

Featured Posts

27 minutes ago, Curunir said:

That's a rude assumption. You don't know whether she knew or not

She clearly did know. She thought she better make a recording in Birmingham ASAP. Like why Birmingham and not London??

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Joanne Era is probably over. I loved every part of this era :wub: I joined this cult site right after the new single announcement. It’s actually my first era that I get to talk to other monsters since I didn’t know this site existed. Now I’m going to witness my first GGD mid-era insider crisis and I’m excited! I hope she comes back stronger than ever and we will celebrate her health with LG6.

and I really think the JWT DVD will due mid LG6 era or after ASIB maybe for Christmas. They need time to edit and market and all that. It’s just like a movie, like how far apart are ASIB filming and release, so don’t expect seeing the DVD next month.

Curunir
49 minutes ago, Deano said:

She clearly did know. She thought she better make a recording in Birmingham ASAP. Like why Birmingham and not London??

She's doing the same concert wherever she goes, so what difference does it make?

Eurotrash
8 minutes ago, Curunir said:

She's doing the same concert wherever she goes, so what difference does it make?

Lady Gaga’s Joanne World Tour LIVE in Birmingham

vs

Lady Gaga’s Joanne World Tour LIVE in London 

on the DVD cover? Birmingham is not  a popular city comparing to  L o n d o n

Curunir
1 minute ago, Bathory said:

Lady Gaga’s Joanne World Tour LIVE in Birmingham

vs

Lady Gaga’s Joanne World Tour LIVE in London 

on the DVD cover? Birmingham is not  a popular city comparing to  L o n d o n

That doesn't seem like a valid reason. Of course London is a more popular city, but that literally changes nothing in this case. People don't care where the concert was - if they're interested in the DVD, they're going to buy it. Also, most artists don't use the city as a selling point :shrug:

Saade Baena

Finally it's over

I can't take anymore of the mess/disregard/cancellations that was Joanne era :triggered:

I wish Gaga get well soon and take the time to reflect on her future as a mainstream artist and take every possible precaution :saladga:

Mirrion Rizzons
55 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Birmingham arena is TINY height wise and seat wise compared to the o2 in london which is HUGE. 

papergangstas

TFM 2.0 better say hi :triggered:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Eurotrash
1 hour ago, Saade Baena said:

Finally it's over

I can't take anymore of the mess/disregard/cancellations that was Joanne era :triggered:

:bye:

lauramonster
3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I just dont get why cancel it now with only 10 shows left since she did the uk ones knowing that the rest will be cancelled

cause she's problably unable to move without pain. ONLY 10 shows with that disease... I'm amazed that she was actually able to make all that she made...

She doesn't have to make a post saying goodbye to the era. It's done.

The tour that supported the record is finished which was the last significant thing, therefore the era is done. 

DVDs are to remember, not part of it. 

Archived