đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When does lady gaga arrive in London??

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

I put the same post up on this website a few hours ago but for some reason it's saying it didn't register so I'm having to write it up again and if it already is up then sorry I don't mean to sound like a creepy obsessed fan whose desperate to meet gaga (even though i sorta am lol:trollga::stalkga:) but here's the situation i have a close friend whose staying at the Langham hotel in London and im going down to hang out with her over the weekend and I heard this is also the hotel that lady Gaga regularly stays at so I would love to kill two birds with one stone and meet her at the same time as meeting my friend but i'm not sure which day i'm gonna try and meet her I know that last night was her last concert in Birmingham so I've got a gut feeling she might arrive in London today but the chances of that are slim and I feel kinda crazy traveling all that way to take such a big risk, especially if I might have to try again on Saturday and Sunday but I really want to try and my friends waiting for me so I was wondering if anyone knew what day lady gaga arrives in London and roughly what time

Gaga has private flights and buses for her tour so no one knows when exactly she's leaving or arriving.

It's 3 hours by bus from Birmingham to London so probably they're arriving there today.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived