• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

mess but meg looks good here

She really does. Her hair is fantastic!

3 points in and ready for more

VenusUrania

I mean, if you apply on a reality tv singing competition, then expect to get judged henny :selena: this was toooo cringey to watch

Rat Boy
56 minutes ago, VenusUrania said:

I mean, if you apply on a reality tv singing competition, then expect to get judged henny :selena: this was toooo cringey to watch

Right! If you want to be famous, be prepared for people to publicly criticize you. Don't throw a tantrum.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Versace

LOOOOL He found it hurtful that she compared him to JOHN LEGEND seriously !!!

Sit down, Be Humble. 

That's like a huge compliment even if Meghan didn't mean it in that context. 

I mean it was this guy up against another 

The Judges, like in every singing comp say who's performance they preferred. 

So he finds it hurtful that she preferred the other contestants performance cause he sounded new/fresh while finding him too similar to John Legend. I get that Meghan's point wasn't really substantial since really there's always room for talent it's just that the industry is cut throat and artists with a niche are the one's that tend to make the cut. Meghan could have expressed it better but still he shouldn't be saying it was "Hurtful". He knew what he was getting himself into. He saw everyone else get critiqued, you need tough skin in the music industry. Heck Meghan was called "too big" and ended up with many hits.  

I wonder how this guy would fair if Simon Cowell had a say. **** would go down then lol. 

Archived