💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Thank you Monsters

Sarah Millner

Featured Posts

Sarah Millner

just got back from birmingham show and thanks for all the messages of where to stand i stood left to the stage and had perfect view of all stages was right at front for applause and joanne. Then i made my friend run to the piano stage in the middle of applause and after lots of pushing we got to the front i wouldnt of known if wasnt for the messages on here! was such an amazing night now cant wait to go backstage for paris!

Glamourpuss

I hope you literally didn't push your way through like an entitled little monster who thinks Gaga exists only for you. 

But glad you had a good time. It sounds like an amazing experience. 

Earthling

My highlights from the show: :wub:Fransico's letter, it was so beautiful and when Gaga sang happy birthday too himat the end the entire arena lit up!!

The Cure had the audience incredibly lit!

Singing Grigio Girls acapella felt so intimate.

The speech around Joanne was entrancing!

The stage breaking during Bad Romance of all songs, Gaga giving the cutest apology and then the audience singing it all in unison acapella while the stage was fixed.

TEOG was incredibly emotional :kara:

Ahhhhhh I just loved the night so much!!!

*she switched baristas. ☕

Americano
29 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I hope you literally didn't push your way through like an entitled little monster who thinks Gaga exists only for you. 

I mean it’s a concert if you can’t handle pushing get proper seats 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, PussyGlam said:

Henny, if someone pushes you on the GA, you fight back for your spot and don't let them in :sis:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, Americano said:

I mean it’s a concert if you can’t handle pushing get proper seats 

It's rude.

Sarah Millner
7 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

wasnt so much pushing just making way to the back so going through alot of people to get there alot of people at the back were leaving aswell as it was the end

Archived