đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So yets talk about the Birmingham proformance

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Magneto
7 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

1. She basically did, reports say that when she hugged a fan she told her this would probably end up on tv 

2. Petty as **** (paf) I'm a 15 year old writing a post on a fan website on a tiny phone at 2am. I'm sorry my grammar is not as on point as it usually is but this is not exactly important or gonna effect my reputation is it??:triggered:

3. I never claimed that that the UK was a continent but if you Google articles it will say that today is the start of the UK leg. Besides the united kingdom is made up of three countries and multiple cities whereas most of Europe is just singular countries because of this I find it easier to say UK leg because i'm speaking for all three countries and all the cities in them.

Jesus. If you always knit pick like this over such petty things, I feel sorry for whoever is around you

I just like to tease a little and throw some shade every now and then. Sorry if that offended you, boo

Free my mind

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack
4 hours ago, Magneto said:

I just like to tease a little and throw some shade every now and then. Sorry if that offended you, boo

No you didn't tease or throw shade. I like to as well as you d

Magneto
4 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

No you didn't tease or throw shade. I like to as well as you d

Fine, don't take my apology:awkney:

Free my mind

Bloodyjack
52 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Fine, don't take my apology

52 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Fine, don't take my apology:awkney:

Apology accepted im just saying that's not throwing shade it's picking nits

Bloodyjack
20 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So what if Birmongham is not usual choice? You is a fan of Lady Gaga, she is never doing the usual, haven't you learn these past 10 years? :giggle:

Well when it comes to locations for tours yes she kinda does:fthis:

Dominic

When I saw she was filming in Bham I was like uh what? It's usually forgotten about. Get that promo Birmingham. :giveup:

Maybe the arena was just equipped and she knew she would have a lively crowd there. Brummies go IN. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived