Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So yets talk about the Birmingham proformance

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack
9 minutes ago, lego said:

What’s wrong with Birmingham? Don’t be jealous. :triggered:

As I clearly stated in my post, no offense to the Birmingham crowd I just found it a little bit odd that's all:excuseu:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack
33 minutes ago, Magneto said:

1. She never confirmed a DVD:awkney:

2. Interpunction and spelling:awkney:

3. She's on the European leg of the JWT, the UK is not considered a separate continent :awkney:

Bloodyjack
Just now, Bloodyjack said:
34 minutes ago, Magneto said:

1. She never confirmed a DVD:awkney:

2. Interpunction and spelling:awkney:

3. She's on the European leg of the JWT, the UK is not considered a separate continent :awkney:

1. She basically did, reports say that when she hugged a fan she told her this would probably end up on tv 

2. Petty as **** (paf) I'm a 15 year old writing a post on a fan website on a tiny phone at 2am. I'm sorry my grammar is not as on point as it usually is but this is not exactly important or gonna effect my reputation is it??:triggered:

3. I never claimed that that the UK was a continent but if you Google articles it will say that today is the start of the UK leg. Besides the united kingdom is made up of three countries and multiple cities whereas most of Europe is just singular countries because of this I find it easier to say UK leg because i'm speaking for all three countries and all the cities in them.

Jesus. If you always knit pick like this over such petty things, I feel sorry for whoever is around you

Bloodyjack
25 minutes ago, Chris Thomason said:

I was at the show. She said it will probably be on TV. At the show the stage didn't function properly during Scheiße so she stopped the show and sang it again. She said she wanted it to be perfect for the recording. Birmingham is basically the UK's second city although its a subject of contention, its the uk's second city in terms of GDP and population.

I was at the show. She said it will probably be on TV. At the show the stage didn't function properly during Scheiße so she stopped the show and sang it again. She said she wanted it to be perfect for the recording. Birmingham is basically the UK's second city although its a subject of contention, its the uk's second city in terms of GDP and population.

Honestly, like I've already stated I  didn't mean to cause offence to you Birmingham folk but it's just not a typical place for a huge artist to tape a big show. Im sure you were a fantastic crowd and I'm really looking forward to it

RAMROD

So what if Birmongham is not usual choice? You is a fan of Lady Gaga, she is never doing the usual, haven't you learn these past 10 years? :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick
1 hour ago, McMonster08 said:

I think it will be shot from multiple shows like Beyonce's, can't remember which tour was that

A lot of tour DVD's do that so it's probable :happy:

If this is all for a DVD that is. It could be for a TV spot but that's just as good as a DVD, no? :laughga:

🖤

Chris Thomason
15 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Honestly, like I've already stated I  didn't mean to cause offence to you Birmingham folk but it's just not a typical place for a huge artist to tape a big show. Im sure you were a fantastic crowd and I'm really looking forward to it

No offence taken. I was surprised and humbled that she chose my hometown to film at. It was such a good show <3

RAMROD
Just now, Phlop said:

She also “recorded” BTWB and Artrave

She never announced that to the public so not the same :sis:

11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She never announced that to the public so not the same :sis:

She did that’s why we know about it.

She literally just hugged a fan and implied something. Ain’t news yet

BYE

RAMROD
Just now, Phlop said:

She did that’s why we know about it.

She literally just hugged a fan and implied something. Ain’t news yet

She didn't announce they were filming in her social media, only from "some fans", but she did with this one.

Bloodyjack
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She didn't announce they were filming in her social media, only from "some fans", but she did with this one.

Yes she literally did watch the video of her Birmingham concert and she literally says to the crowd guys we're filming tonight so I want this to be perfect

Bloodyjack
59 minutes ago, Chris Thomason said:

No offence taken. I was surprised and humbled that she chose my hometown to film at. It was such a good show <3

I know I saw a lot of footage of YouTube and she looked so into. it if my London show on Sunday is half as good as that I know i'm in for a treat

Archived