💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Like It Rough at the JWT

papergangstas

Featured Posts

papergangstas

So I thought about writing a fan letter for the show I’m attending and since Grigio Girls is my favourite song I thought that maybe she’ll sing a small part of the song. (Let’s pretend she will read my letter okay:poot:

AND THEN... I thought about this:

Since she never EVER performed I Like It Rough live, what would happen if I write that ILIR is my fav song? Do you guys think she would sing a line of the song? It would be the first time ever omg like I would be THAT person that convinced her to sing a song she has never performed live before  :poot: 

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
papergangstas
Just now, bayonse said:

ok do it 

shall I? :poot:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

I wouldn't feel shook if the answered like "What is I like it rough?" :laughga:

but yes sis do it, think about the legendary status of making ha sing the song she never sang 

papergangstas
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

I wouldn't feel shook if the answered like "What is I like it rough?" :laughga:

but yes sis do it, think about the legendary status of making ha sing the song she never sang 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she completely forgot that song existed :triggered: But otherwise I would be the pioneer of FameGa’s long forgotten bops :tony:

Yes please :firega:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Gaga: Oh, I Like It Rough? *Roulette starts playing*

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

PartySick

That depends on how you want that moment to go :poot:

She can either sing your real favorite song and it'll be more personally fulfilling or she'll deliver a few lines from ILIR and you'll be a Twitter/GGD legend for a few weeks :poot:

I would choose the former myself but I won't lie, I'd love to hear her sing it :giveup:

🖤

DoremonLove

DO IT:excited2: ill pray she reads ur letter:excited2: u r going today ? It will be filmed.

Grigios girls is my fav song too:excited2: ill be happy if she sings that song too:excited2:

How can anoyone not love gaga

papergangstas
Just now, DoremonLove said:

DO IT:excited2: ill pray she reads ur letter:excited2: u r going today ? It will be filmed.

Grigios girls is my fav song too:excited2: ill be happy if she sings that song too:excited2:

No the concert I’m attending is the one in Zurich (in 11 days) and I’m going with 7 friends so I’ll convince them to also write about ILIR so we have a higher chance :pray:  

Archived