💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Like It Rough at the JWT

papergangstas

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Tip sis, get your friends to know the lyrics so right before the cure or Bad Romance you guys can start doing it really loud... maybe she'll remember something from the back of her brain :poot:

Hide contents

we were going to sing MTN (or maybe You and I I don't remember it correctly) here in Brazil but sadly... but it was like 5k people already knowing about it at least :poot: 

I'll tell my friends to sing "I'll get your a** in my bed" real loud :awkney:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP2

You are such an incredible artist. I like it rough helped through all the **** I've been to. I'm so grateful that it exists in our world. It taught me to love myself and encouraged me to have some hardcore sex. Thank you for this amazing inspirational song, I mean masterpiece. xoxo hoeanna

papergangstas
13 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

You are such an incredible artist. I like it rough helped through all the **** I've been to. I'm so grateful that it exists in our world. It taught me to love myself and encouraged me to have some hardcore sex. Thank you for this amazing inspirational song, I mean masterpiece. xoxo hoeanna

This :tony:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

KleineMonster10

According to the Topic. Has she ever performed "Disco heaven" live??

I donÂŽt think you can sing that acappela but would love to hear that though !!

Archived