💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Like It Rough at the JWT

papergangstas

Featured Posts

its one of the most underrated gaga song EVER.

See my quote underneath my avi :hor: I am stanning ILIR since I joined GGD

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
1 minute ago, papergangstas said:

No the concert I’m attending is the one in Zurich (in 11 days) and I’m going with 7 friends so I’ll convince them to also write about ILIR so we have a higher chance :pray:  

OR u could put ILIR in one and grigio girls in other so like this it will be 4 will have ILIR and 3 will have grigio girls:laughga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

papergangstas
3 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

OR u could put ILIR in one and grigio girls in other so like this it will be 4 will have ILIR and 3 will have grigio girls:laughga:

do the maths sis :lolly:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

DoremonLove
11 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

do the maths sis :lolly:

Oh wait i thought u were all 7 people going nvm do what u want no need to be rude about my maths:bye: 

papergangstas
7 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Oh wait i thought u were all 7 people going nvm do what u want no need to be rude about my maths:bye: 

We are 7 people going and I actually complimented ur maths cause I never thought about that concept of splitting the song choices on different letters and I didn’t mean to be rude :poot:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

DoremonLove
2 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

We are 7 people going and I actually complimented ur maths cause I never thought about that concept of splitting the song choices on different letters and I didn’t mean to be rude :poot:

Okay hope she will read ur letter :heart:

JTandTheHair
1 hour ago, papergangstas said:

So I thought about writing a fan letter for the show I’m attending and since Grigio Girls is my favourite song I thought that maybe she’ll sing a small part of the song. (Let’s pretend she will read my letter okay:poot:) 

AND THEN... I thought about this:

Since she never EVER performed I Like It Rough live, what would happen if I write that ILIR is my fav song? Do you guys think she would sing a line of the song? It would be the first time ever omg like I would be THAT person that convinced her to sing a song she has never performed live before  :poot: 

It's likely she doesn't remember the lyrics lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

Tip sis, get your friends to know the lyrics so right before the cure or Bad Romance you guys can start doing it really loud... maybe she'll remember something from the back of her brain :poot:

Spoiler

we were going to sing MTN (or maybe You and I I don't remember it correctly) here in Brazil but sadly... but it was like 5k people already knowing about it at least :poot: 

I want to do this with electric chapel :rockstar:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived