• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• ALX

• Chucky

• DaEdgeOfGloryYo

I hope Madonna's gonna be ok. :(

Is this moscow gig/support of *** riot gay related? Sorry I'm not up to speed, if someone could be so nice to fill me in as to what the talk is of her being in danger.

SoldierDown

Love her for doing that, was just reading a little article about her voicing her support for them in The Metro.

One concert down and it was fine, just one more on the 9th. Hope that one goes okay as well, because we all know she ain't cancelling anything!

GlitterGrease

I think the main concern was the St.Petersburg show, I hope everything goes well :/

MichaelC223

She's so annoying. I feel like she constantly shades Gaga for no reason, she does things for the sake of attention, she just...needs to give up. I love her for supporting gay rights and all, but I can only like her so much because she's kind of a b---h. I've watched countless interviews of her and she just doesn't seem like a very nice person. Maybe that's just her personality, I don't know, she needs to get that "queendivanippleflashingimhotyournotfukcyouimmadonna" stick out of her ass.

Edited by MichaelC223

she needs to get that "queendivanippleflashingimhotyournotfukcyouimmadonna" stick out of her ass.

No she doesnt.

Anyway...

GlitterGrease

she just...needs to give up.

nice. she's been hearing that for the past 20 years

Edited by GlitterGrease

nice. she's been hearing that for the past 20 years

And she will be hearing it for the next 20. And guess what. On and on she will continue to go.

Her full speech in Russia.

No other like Madonna. Many britney can come, many cristina can come, many gaga can come, but Madonna will always be the number one.

What she did today in Russia was so brave and fukcing incredible.