Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT front-row

papergangstas

Featured Posts

papergangstas

Oh hi it’s me again asking for concert advice :awkney:

so for those of you who were front-row, how was the view? Was the barricade far away from the stage? was the stage high? did you see her because of the speakers and security? should I stand front-row or 2-3 rows back? was she very close to you?

help please im desperate :poot:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

PerfectGUY

Adding my questions :

Are people going crazy in the front ? 

Is it moving too much at the point that it was hard to breath ? Did people faint in the front ?

Spoiler

from a scared monster with love :cryga:

I was at the right side of front row's main stage. I could see everything except the circles part cause the bridge was blocking the view. I'd recommend going to the left side of the bridge. Also there's some kind of tiny platform for those in front row, at least in my date.

EDIT: when The Cure's about to end run to piano stage, you won't get front row but you'll be very close to see the encore. 

MaybeKermit

I wouldn't do front row tbh... there are 4 stages so she's somewhere else every 15 mins... I was standing between the first two stages and I could see the stage very well, but the piano stage was waaay too far.

So I would actually suggest to stand somewhere in the middle to the left side, just so u have a view on everything..!

DiscoStyx

It's perfect!

9 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Adding my question :

Are people going crazy in the front ? 

Is it moving too much at the point that it was hard to breath ? Did people faint in the front ?

Hide contents

from a scared monster with love :cryga:

no such problem! even in Vegas (by far the best and craziest crowd of all the shows I've done) it was ok.

12 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

how was the view? Was the barricade far away from the stage? was the stage high? did you see her because of the speakers and security? should I stand front-row or 2-3 rows back? was she very close to you?

help please im desperate :poot:

the view was amazing of course! I was twice front row, in the middle. The barricade is like a good 1m from the stage but that's not too far. It's incredible when she comes closer to us, and unbelievelable when I got to touch her because my friend next to me was the fan she read the letter of. I definitely recommend being front row!

here's my vid when she reads the letter and comes hug my friend so you can see what it looks like:

if you want more pics/videos, I can share with you on a social media :hug:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

DiscoStyx

oh and for the few drawbacks:

- I was under the bridge so that kinda blocked the view (but it doesn't last). if you stand on the left part of the stage it's perfect regarding the bridges

- a very few times I couldn't see her because she was too much in the back of the stage but it only lasted a few seconds

So really I would recommend, it had such a good experience!

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

John Wayne

I stood on the left sode of the stage, close to the DIC stage and I could see everything. So I recommend that

Here are some videos for reference

papergangstas
44 minutes ago, gaganow said:

It's perfect!

no such problem! even in Vegas (by far the best and craziest crowd of all the shows I've done) it was ok.

the view was amazing of course! I was twice front row, in the middle. The barricade is like a good 1m from the stage but that's not too far. It's incredible when she comes closer to us, and unbelievelable when I got to touch her because my friend next to me was the fan she read the letter of. I definitely recommend being front row!

here's my vid when she reads the letter and comes hug my friend so you can see what it looks like:

if you want more pics/videos, I can share with you on a social media :hug:

oh my god why are my eyes tearing up:pray:  especially when she called your friend an angel  :kara: This is why I love Lady Gaga and the front row spot looks perfect! Thank you for answering my questions!!:kara::wub:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

NewUsername

see my previous comment :)

I'm more or less 1m85 and at the 6-7th row I could not see Gaga completely when she was at the furthest platform on the main stage, other times I had an amazing view.

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I was front row but on the left for half of the show. It was absolutely amazing up front. I was at Mohegan so there was only one circular stage and I had a spot reserved in the back cuz I was part of the Verizon Up Experience, so for the beginning I was in front but I was able to move around. So when she would be at the piano I was there, and during DIC defendant I was right in front of the middle stage: so she was right in front of me at every moment. But yes front row is great! Every spot is, you’ll love it

Archived