Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga reveals Fame fragrance film - "Formulation"

Dawson

Featured Posts

I like that video. It's...different. Which is normal with Gaga I guess.

Reminded me of that video with Gaga and the little two women she had behind her.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The top comment..

"made from Pulverized Apricot, Crushed Heart of Tiger Orchidea, and Tears of Madonna"

:omfgaga:

What is belladonna anyways? just curious

Afaik it's a flower, but there's an actress named Belladonna too. Can't really guess which one, since it's Gaga D:

flower

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Lady-Gaga/Fame-15338.html

Alcina Dimitrescu

The pretty (and scientific) name of the nightshade flower

...and you guys are letting yourselves get hyped up as if this is going to be a music video. You're setting yourselves up for disappointment when Gaga made it pretty clear what this is. Yet you'll all complain when it doesn't meet your expectations for an Alejandro 2.0 with Scheisse playing in the background.

:tea:

discotommy

I really enjoyed the little teaser. I found it interesting and loved the line, "Black, like the soul of FAME but invisible once in the air." There's definitely a tie in between the fragrance and the next album/era, IMO.

MermaidBoy

i love the video. reminds me more of a cologne add than perfume, but still love it.

Some things are so wasted on some parts of this fanbase :smh:

I thought it was really well done, it captures a sinister, raw-looking and yet polished vibe and atmosphere. It also holds a great amount of a peculiar sort of intrigue; I found the juxtaposition of the menacing scenes of the men concocting the liquid and the screen fading to black every once in a while with the romantic, almost lyrical delivery of the lines in French to be chilling and unique. That velvety, calm voice oozes class and luxury while down below in what looks like a German Neo-Gothic style dungeon or chamber with a dash of bleak "steampunk" (for lack of a better word) the men making the perfume look like they are making something alluring yet dangerous.

I thought it was really well done, it captures a sinister, raw-looking and yet polished vibe and atmosphere. It also holds a great amount of a peculiar sort of intrigue; I found the juxtaposition of the menacing scenes of the men concocting the liquid and the screen fading to black every once in a while with the romantic, almost lyrical delivery of the lines in French to be chilling and unique. That velvety, calm voice oozes class and luxury while down below in what looks like a German Neo-Gothic style dungeon or chamber with a dash of bleak "steampunk" (for lack of a better word) the men making the perfume look like they are making something alluring yet dangerous.

MermaidBoy

i felt like the french with subtitles was referencing her first 'art film' for 'The Fame' - the one where she steals the diamonds over a melody of songs from 'the fame'.

Archived