other

Zero Grammy for BTW/ARTPOP/Joanne

Edge Of Venus

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

Gaga and the other girls were robbed. Any of the other nominees would’ve been better than Ed Sheeran. 

Edonis
12 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Or another collab with Tony :tony:

For a jazz album...it was commercially successful :derpga:

FATCAT

Her music doesn't degrade if she isn't given an award. Nominations are just as important, even though she doesn't win, it's an acknowledgment that if the cards were a little bit different, you would.

Purr more, hiss less.

migamiga
14 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Mariah could only sing for 5 years.

don't even try to come for mariah. you better check your ears if you think she could only sing for 5 years. on top of being one of the greatest vocalist of all time, she also writes and produces so don't try to diminish her accomplishments just because her voice isn't the same anymore

On 1/29/2018 at 7:59 AM, scallywally said:

Mariah could only sing for 5 years.

**** off you bat faced ****

@scallywally This was a joke by the way, I wasn't calling you names, i was just using those words to exaggerate. I didn't mean to cause offense :kara: 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

derpmonster
28 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

On one hand I want to say the Grammys are rigged, but on the other hand Joanne (while good) wasn't as fresh as TF and TFM. I think if she put in twice the effort she is now she can easily pull in another AOTY nom.

You are right but then I think about the effort that went into Divide. It's not just not-fresh, it's stale. :saladga:

I wouldn't say rigged as much as misguided.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

scallywally
13 minutes ago, F AM E said:

don't even try to come for mariah. you better check your ears if you think she could only sing for 5 years. on top of being one of the greatest vocalist of all time, she also writes and produces so don't try to diminish her accomplishments just because her voice isn't the same anymore

OK sorry, ill google how many songs solely written and produced by Mariah. It wont take google long to go through them. (try to have fun) :) We all love Mariah, we know shes past her prime vocally but still love her. She was never exactly Prince or MJ in the studio. Theres nothing that spectacular apart from her having an amazing voice back then. OMG it was amazing. No need to jump at me. Its great you are a fan, i am too. Her voice was only spot on for the first few albums you have to admit. Ive got them all. She mimes the high notes now. 

Still lover her! :wub:

43 minutes ago, Cymek said:

It seems only way Gaga will ever get another Grammy is if she has massive commercial success again. Period. 

She was on the top of the world with BTW, but Adele received a Grammy.

I hate this awards.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

34 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

The fact that The edge of glory and Million reasons aren't grammy winning songs are a crime. 

You and I too.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

38 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

The fact that The edge of glory and Million reasons aren't grammy winning songs are a crime. 

I get that TEOG is up against Adele but this year.........SMH! MR deserves Best Pop and even SOTY
Grammys can choke

20 minutes ago, Smith said:

She was on the top of the world with BTW, but Adele received a Grammy.

I hate this awards.

Yeah, exactly, Adele’s album sold more, therefore she got the Grammy. 

Archived