๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga loses Best Pop Solo Performance

MsSwan

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, iCpro said:

She should have, She came back after 4 years of trauma and struggle with a song about her overcoming assault. But instead they gave her award to a song about objectifying women.

I just... donโ€™t understand how this even happened. I 100%ย thought that Kesha had this award in the bag...ย 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
Just now, iCpro said:

She should have, She came back after 4 years of trauma and struggle with a song about her overcoming assault. But instead they gave her award to a song about objectifying women.

That's why most of us if not all of us are upset. This so much right here โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

If anyone should have won, next to Gaga, it should have been Kesha or even possibly Pink. Ed Sheeran can go kick rocks; egoistic mess that thinks these awards are beneath him. In my eyes, Joanne and Rainbow will always be superior...in before they collab and release Joanne's Rainbow EP ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

YeehawKylie

Honestly, the worst vocals of the five nominees. They really just need to rename the category as Best Pop Song cause it clearly has NOTHING to do with vocal performance.ย 

Luzaleja

Everyone of those people who voted for Ed Sheeran can go to hell. Iโ€™m so mad. ANYONE BUT HIM. that song winning a Grammy is an embarrassment.ย 

Anderson123
25 minutes ago, Triggered said:

They can ****ing rot in hell. Iโ€™m not even pissed of Gaga losing, but Ed SHITran winning with a Cheap thrills rip off, which Sia didnโ€™t even get nominated?ย 

**** OFFย 

She did get nominated last year for Best Pop Duo/Collaboration with Sean Paul. They lost to Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots.

FrankGutz
39 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

The Grammys are a ****ing joke. Are you ****ing kidding me? Kesha deserved that ****ing award. Iโ€™m legit so upset.ย 

ikr, im still pressed af, i hope they get backlash for that

Dแด„ โ€ข Dแด€ส€แด‹ Hแดส€sแด‡ | Hแดส€ส€แดส€ โ€ข Tสœส€ษชสŸสŸแด‡ส€ | EสŸแด‡แด„แด›ส€แดษดษชแด„ | Fษชแด›ษดแด‡ss | Mแด€ษดแด…ส Mแดแดส€แด‡ โ€ข Lแด€แด…ส Gแด€ษขแด€ โ€ข Sแดแด˜สœษชแด‡ Bแด‡xแด›แดส€

FrankGutz
33 minutes ago, iCpro said:

ugh, i cant believe it, everyone's pissed, she deserve it so much

Dแด„ โ€ข Dแด€ส€แด‹ Hแดส€sแด‡ | Hแดส€ส€แดส€ โ€ข Tสœส€ษชสŸสŸแด‡ส€ | EสŸแด‡แด„แด›ส€แดษดษชแด„ | Fษชแด›ษดแด‡ss | Mแด€ษดแด…ส Mแดแดส€แด‡ โ€ข Lแด€แด…ส Gแด€ษขแด€ โ€ข Sแดแด˜สœษชแด‡ Bแด‡xแด›แดส€

ChromaticaPunk
19 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I just... donโ€™t understand how this even happened. I 100%ย thought that Kesha had this award in the bag...ย 

Kesha is not as popular as her prime any more...

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, FlashingLights said:

Kesha is not as popular as her prime any more...

Yeah, but Praying was a big deal last year. Everyone (outside of monsters) thought she would win, especially given that they are usingย #TimesUp and #MeToo to promote this yearโ€™s show. It just all pointed to her snatching this particular award.ย 

NewYorkCity

And really, @Grammysย stop using her. Itโ€™s the third year she performs in a ****ing row. You know she brings ratings, ungrateful bitches. They have been putting billboards with her pic everywhere, using her footage for tv ads... and you give the award to a horrific song by someone who didnโ€™t bother to show up because 2 noms werenโ€™t enough for him. Bye.ย 

zakariah

If they didnโ€™t lose their credibility then, theyโ€™ve definitely lost it now.ย 

Awarding a meaningless song over 4 other extremely powerful VOCAL PERFORMANCES & also MEANINGFUL/IMPACTFUL SONGS.ย 

Itโ€™s sad that every music award show is now a popularity contest. Terrible.ย 

SPARTACUS
1 hour ago, MadonnasSis said:

To Ed Sheeranย :trollga:

Congrats to him.ย  He should put the Grammy next to his lucky charms and pot-o-gold.

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

Archived