Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What smartphone should I buy?

Godmatica

Featured Posts

Godmatica

Hey guys! I have an iPhone 7 and I'm just... tired of it, I have apple devices for more than 3 years but I'm a little disappointed with my iPhone 7. I'm considering to buy a OnePlus 5T, Huawei Mate 10 or a Xiaomi Mi6. Which one should l buy instead of my iPhone 7? Any other recommendations? Thanks.

:staymad:

Contrapoints

Well if you're tired of the Apple ecosystem and want to switch over to Android I'd recommend you go for a Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL, since that's stock android and has the best all-around camera system on any smartphone currently.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
6 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

If you love taking photos go for Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL

Nnnnnnnnnnnn sorry as a professional photography hearing taking photos on a phone makes me cringe :selena:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Anderson123

You could try a Samsung Galaxy, it's the only other great option. I don't trust LG, Motorola, Nokia, Windows or any other brand because they tend to get super slow and are buggy as hell, plus it's harder to find accesories or help if you have an issue with it.

btw Samsung Galaxy S9 is coming very soon. you might wanna check that out. if i were to buy a phone right now, i would go for the Oneplus 5T for its bang for the buck. the only weak part about it is the camera which is quite average. the sandstone white variant is very pretty.

Florian
1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

You could try a Samsung Galaxy, it's the only other great option. I don't trust LG, Motorola, Nokia, Windows or any other brand because they tend to get super slow and are buggy as hell, plus it's harder to find accesories or help if you have an issue with it.

Someone has never heard of Nexus and Google Pixel phones :duck: You can't do smoother on Android and that's fact.

Archived