💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bloody Mary remix

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

Hey y'all

so i was so hyped over the stem leaks and really wanted to try a remix but i need feedback cos it's not that great rn but i feel it has potential :cryga:

Mainly i want to make the chorus better and obviously mix it all better but any feedback would be so handy rn :selena:

Idk how to upload audio if we can here so i made a SC account (i was surprised it still existed)

Contrapoints

I love the legato violins and the 808, but I think you need to remove or lower the vocoder during the verses, it sounds a bit too muddled. I'd also replace the claps with something else, like a sharper percussion.

Overall I really loved the concept, you should definitely keep at it :golfclap:

Catnikko
15 minutes ago, Haiii said:

I love the legato violins and the 808, but I think you need to remove or lower the vocoder during the verses, it sounds a bit too muddled. I'd also replace the claps with something else, like a sharper percussion.

Overall I really loved the concept, you should definitely keep at it :golfclap:

Yeah im trying SO HARD to make them vocals less mudy, it's because i wanted an alternate harmony as backing vocals and without the reverb on them they sound to.. tuned i guess? Because they are just the lead acapella tuned to the notes i play on piano but imma keep trying & if it fails then i'll have to lower them :selena:

Catnikko
10 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

WHERE IS THE FULL?

6 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

I NEED A FULL Like NOW

As soon as it sounds right y'all :selena:

I LITERALLY DIED AS SOON AS I HEARD THE FIRST SECOND. AVANT-GARDE TEAS

bannedT for life and it's SAD

RainingOnMe

Decreasing the Unison voices in the vocoder would help to make it less muddy. The maximum can be 16, but I use 8. I love this!

Catnikko
55 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

I....... AM.......SNATCHED:music:

29 minutes ago, Sailor said:

I LITERALLY DIED AS SOON AS I HEARD THE FIRST SECOND. AVANT-GARDE TEAS

15 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

What the **** this is amazing I need a full! 

Thanks guys :selena: Imma post the full asap

1 minute ago, Finn The Human said:

Decreasing the Unison voices in the vocoder would help to make it less muddy. The maximum can be 16, but I use 8. I love this!

This has 7 voices but there's only 3-4 notes playing so thanks, might play around with that 

RainingOnMe
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

This has 7 voices but there's only 3-4 notes playing so thanks, might play around with that 

Vocoder is a difficult art to perfect because there's a lot of customizing. It's so amazing, I use it a lot in my own music. Tag me when you post the full! :hug:

Catnikko
24 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Vocoder is a difficult art to perfect because there's a lot of customizing. It's so amazing, I use it a lot in my own music. Tag me when you post the full! :hug:

Link me to your music i'd love to hear :hug: Will do!

vinster13
27 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Yes!!! I am a SLuT for vocorder

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Unbeweavable said:

Link me to your music i'd love to hear :hug: Will do!

I've been working on a heavy synthwave album for about a year now which has 16 tracks... none of them are finished though. I haven't worked on my stuff for 3 months because I was overworking myself and needed to chill out with pushing myself harder and harder. :sweat: I plan on starting soon with new inspiration and update the older versions.

Archived