💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ryanripley

GTA V is releasing a premium edition of the game so watch Applause come for 1 billion streams this year

why doesn't this game just f*cking die :deadbanana:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
11 hours ago, Carre said:

GTV did a good job

5ec58222ab45631e1123532f51427751.png

cf147838caf7be3b889912980000884c.pngdfcb9327bde88e2080fedfe6104fe0a0.png

99ed129bb4e8146004288d5ef97a9597.png

b1405a5453ff111790da2930417bb574.png

8f9418a18458a025c3591c311e892707.png

4942f892e3ba6fed2db0dfa506d93417.png

And more and more... :giveup:

this is why Gaga and her team should put her new songs on commercials, online ads, video games or movies,etc. I bet that at least 20m views are from gta players. Imagine if her team adds her new lead on Spotify playlist, radio payola, banners on iTunes and some ads on tv+ only ONE big performance and that's it(vmas idk). a gay can only dream  

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Andree said:

this is why Gaga and her team should put her new songs on commercials, online ads, video games or movies,etc. I bet that at least 20m views are from gta players. Imagine if her team adds her new lead on Spotify playlist, radio payola, banners on iTunes and some ads on tv+ only ONE big performance and that's it(vmas idk). a gay can only dream  

they used m.i.a's Borders for the credits in Uncharted Lost Legacy so i went to see the reactions and the right wingers were pressed by the liberal anthem :selena:

Andrea B

:tony: omg I said that probably 20m views on youtube alone are from GTA V players but gta v earned 800m IN THE FIRST DAY and 1B in 3 days, 1 BILLION IN 3 D A Y S :saladga: 

since then GTA V has sold 90m copies!!!!!!!!!!!! I BET THOSE 300M views ON YOUTUBE ARE FROM GTA PLAYERS ALONE 

Andrea B

omg the other day I saw on twitter some guys fighting about Nintendo sales lmao:triggered: 

Andrea B
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

35 adds on Pop for miss Swift :golfclap:

GTA V outsold reputation with its first day sales:gaysia:

Spoiler

sorry for the spam:gaysia:

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, Andree said:

omg the other day I saw on twitter some guys fighting about Nintendo sales lmao:triggered: 

nintendo fanboys are the worst

Andrea B
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

nintendo fanboys are the worst

at least they stan someone that can sell:sure:

ProdigyARTPOP
10 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

OMGGGG YAS

what does this mean for listeners? 

Runway
13 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

King of having his career go so well he doesn't need to retire to Vegas :tony:

MAN OF THE WOODS era on Billboard Hot 100

Filthy (2018)
1st Week: #9 - PEAK POSITION
2nd Week: #29
3rd Week: #33
4th Week: #51
5th Week: #34
6th Week: #90
(knocked out)

Supplies (2018)
1st Week: #71 - PEAK POSITION
2nd Week: #100
(knocked out)

Say Something (2018)
1st Week: #9
2nd Week: #17 
3rd Week: #31
4th Week: #30 
5th Week: #29 
6th Week: #32 (still charting)

JT stans told me SS was coming to end careers (not Justin’s tho) 

TheCureinMalibu

Delicate is on the edge of having 9M views on it’s 3rd day. Yesterday it had 9.2M!

Andrea B

I think that Gaga's next lead will do really well, I think its pretty confirmed that is going to be pop and Interscope tried their best promote the song online since Gaga didn't intend to perform it on tv and drop a MV. They added TC on the biggest Spotify playlist and it had radio payola and that's why TC is platinum now. it seems that her team knows how to promote a single in the streaming era now. 

since they know how to do their f*cking job now, I think they will add LG6's lead on TTH and it will have radio payola, if gaga is feeling well she could perform the lead one time only on a big event like the VMAs idk and then rest and let her team to their job, they can also put the lead on a commercial on tv or youtube and maybe two banners on iTunes for at least one week and of course discount the single if its not doing well.

so basically all I want is: debut on a big show, radio payola for several weeks, Spotify payola for several weeks as well, one Itunes banner for one week and one commercial on tv/youtube. 

that will require a lot of money but Gaga already made them rich so I don't care :sure:

Spoiler

AND A MUSIC VIDEO WILL BE GOOD TOO, FOR GOD'S SAKE:saladga:(as long as Gaga is feeling well) 

love you @BorisIsHere 

Andrea B
20 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Delicate is on the edge of having 9M views on it’s 3rd day. Yesterday it had 9.2M!

viral tweets impact :selena:

everyone is dragging our girl but promo is promo 

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived